2003: 5-11
    2004: 4-12 (coach fired)
    2005: 6-10
    2006: 4-12
    2007: 10-6
    2008: 4-12 (coach fired)
    2009: 5-11
    2010: 3-5

There you have it. From as far back as I followed football. That is what I've gone through. You are a Bronco fan. So, you don't know how I feel. I'll try to put it into perspective. How would you honestly feel if the horrid play of the Broncos continued untill 2025? Do you think it would wear on you? That you would become accustomed to continually having any and all hope dashed over and over and over again?
    no i completely understand why you're always down about football.

i just don't get why about everything else.
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Well charlie looks like the browns are settling in Hillis is a beast and McCoy is looking solid so far. time will tell huge win against the pats congrats on that!! your team could be dangerous after another offseason
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dsmith275 View Post
        Well charlie looks like the browns are settling in Hillis is a beast and McCoy is looking solid so far. time will tell huge win against the pats congrats on that!! your team could be dangerous after another offseason
        With all these teams rising doesn't it feel like the Broncos are the only team falling? Oh wait, I forgot about the Cowboys, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          I said that Hillis was overrated because he was running for 60-70 yards at the time. He ended the day rushing for nearly 200 yards. So, I siad I was wrong about him and swallowed my pride. So, to prove that, I added a Hillis sig. That way there is no doubt about it, I was wrong.

McCoy also played a very good game yesterday. His first game against the Steelers he was doing short little dink and dunk passes to play it safe. If McCoy was the real deal they needed to open up the playbook to him. Let him make the long passes. Let him take a few bumps. They did that yesterday as well and he played VERY well.

So, once again. Yes, I said those things. I was wrong. I'm over it now.
          I'm glad to see you coming around... Honestly, as much crap as I give you, it would be great to see your Browns do well just to see what a happy Charlie Brown is like.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

hey Charlie Brown

you said jd was going to have a better season than da. you said hillis was no good. and you said colt was not a good qb. so i just want to know your opinion on if em is still going to be the HC next year?

the way i see it you have been wrong on everything else so now i know how to read you

Comment

Originally posted by pblack18707 View Post
              you said jd was going to have a better season than da. you said hillis was no good. and you said colt was not a good qb. so i just want to know your opinion on if em is still going to be the HC next year?

the way i see it you have been wrong on everything else so now i know how to read you
              I think he'll be back next year.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Colt McCoy is getting pretty tough tests as a rookie. Saints, Patriots and now the Jets. He has the advantage of a respectful running game, but he is making plays for the team as well. I believe he will have to carry the team a bit more this Sunday, because the Jets can stop the run and I doubt the Browns will be able to overpower them.

They left everything they had on the field against the Patriots. I don't expect Hillis and the OL to show the same energy. Maybe they will have to use the RB more as a receiver. But the Browns are also showing a better defense and they can definetely make things difficult for Mark Sanchez. Brees and Brady struggled against them. It will be a great game.
                sigpic

Comment

Colt doesn't take many risks and has a great awareness in the pocket. He feels the pressure coming very well and hasn't seemed to take many hits he didn't see coming.

The one thing that really stands out about him versus the Browns other QBs (Delhomme and Wallace) is he is very accurate at every distance on his passes. He hits guys in the hands and in stride. One of his INTs I remember against Pittsburgh was on like 2nd and 19 from midfield and was like a 25 yard pass to the TE that was a on a line to hit Watson (TE) practically in the head in between 2 or 3 tight covering defenders only to have it bounce off Watson's hands. It didn't hurt the Browns much considering it was not likely a drive that would be continuing and was as good as a punt.

Then there have been great sideline throws, particularly to TE Moore which were perfectly placed for the tall Moore to catch over the defender. Not the horrid sideline deep throws of Wallace that sail 20 feet wide out of bounds.

He manages games well, reminisent of Big Ben in his rookie year and lets the D and the power run game dominate, and only making plays when needed. He doesn't make costly mistakes on 1st down that lead to points for the other team like Delhomme and Wallace have done that undoubtly cost them the first 2 games.

I will say though that the Jets won't be as easy for the Browns. The Saints and Pats don't run the ball well in comparisson to the Jets and this fact very well may put Colt in a position to have to make many more plays this week to keep his team in the game. And at the same time face serious pressure and very good defensivebacks. This will be a test that shows what he truly is worth.

Sure would be nice to see him get some work with a real deep receiving threat to capitalize on what Hillis' strong running opens up. Those 3 below average possession receivers Cleveland has sure don't make things easier for McCoy and that is another issue that is really showing how impressive he has been.

Comment

Originally posted by pblack18707 View Post

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                    I think he'll be back next year.
                    uhoh. em is in trouble

we will see how colt does this week againts the jets but he has looked pretty good so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X