Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again with the shoes Chad?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5797043

After the huge fine he got with the shoes he wore with pictures of himself catching TD passes on them I woulda thought he learned his lesson (Shoulda known better lol).

I do love the fact that he left the game with 1 measly catch and TO ran away with it...btw he changed the shoes after he got mad
    sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
    Sig by: MHS

Chad will be Chad and always will be Chad. He has publicly said out loud that he doesn't care about the fines, he'll take them.

He is a character. We all know that, and his fines for being a flashy and defiant type of guy are well documented and expected by now.

THIS however caught my eye in the article which is a total violation of safety protocol that even Chad doesn't violate.

Bart Scott was fined for playing without having his chin straps snapped at all times -- a safety issue -- during the Jets' 23-20 overtime victory at Detroit last week.

"It's absurd, it's ridiculous and it's a joke," Scott's agent Harold Lewis told ESPNNewYork.com on Friday afternoon. "But I guess when you're judge, jury and executioner, you can do whatever you want."

What the hell type of response is that by his agent?
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
      Chad will be Chad and always will be Chad. He has publicly said out loud that he doesn't care about the fines, he'll take them.

He is a character. We all know that, and his fines for being a flashy and defiant type of guy are well documented and expected by now.

THIS however caught my eye in the article which is a total violation of safety protocol that even Chad doesn't violate.

Bart Scott was fined for playing without having his chin straps snapped at all times -- a safety issue -- during the Jets' 23-20 overtime victory at Detroit last week.

"It's absurd, it's ridiculous and it's a joke," Scott's agent Harold Lewis told ESPNNewYork.com on Friday afternoon. "But I guess when you're judge, jury and executioner, you can do whatever you want."

What the hell type of response is that by his agent?
      It's the same reason why law enforcement will give a ticket for not wearing a seat belt. People have to be mindful of their own health, and that response from his agent was downright idiotic.
      sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
      Sig by: MHS

Comment

I love all the stupid ass fines the NFL gives out now.
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

if chad was going to learn a lesson, he would have learned it quite a while ago lol. in fact, i'm willing to be that he knows the nfl-handbook-of-standard-hotshot-WR-behavior better than anyone else. but he entertains his fans, and doubtless makes millions more by marketing himself, and in the process his fines are donated to charity as well.
          disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Working...
          X