Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Division race...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Division race...

    The Chiefs seem to be rebounding against the Cards... two touchdown passes.

    Rothlisberger is taking it to the Raiders.
    He scrambled HARD into the endzone...
    great play for the TD..
    then, amazingly...
    a Raider player walking by Ben...
    reaches out and open handed shoves him in the face to the ground.

    Raider player ejected.

    Any body see who it was?
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

    Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

  • #2
    Di ck Seymour. Who else? The mighty hair pulling thug himself.

    Comment


    • #3
      How come everytime a player does something physically unsportsmanlike they are considered a thug?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        How come everytime a player does something physically unsportsmanlike they are considered a thug?
        Because he does it constantly.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          Because he does it constantly.
          I'm not even talking about Seymour anymore, if any player does something like that in a game, they are immediately considered a thug.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
            I'm not even talking about Seymour anymore, if any player does something like that in a game, they are immediately considered a thug.
            I guess some people see it that way. But I'm talking about Seymore and he is a thug.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
              I'm not even talking about Seymour anymore, if any player does something like that in a game, they are immediately considered a thug.
              Because it is a game. The game has rules. When the rules are blatantly broken, it is usually done with malice.

              If I walked down the sidewalk and just coldcocked people (players in the game of life) I would be considered a thug too.

              Play by the rules, you won't be considered a thug .... simple.

              And yes, Seymore is a thug. He has proven it many times ...
              Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
              sigpic
              I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

              Tebow Army number 69
              Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

              Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

              Comment


              • #8
                I remember last year I was playing basketball and had my shoulder dislocated early in the game. I came back later and their whole team kept going after my shoulder. Towards the end of the game when the game was about over, one of their players nearly tackled me on a moving screen that wasn't called for. They called the foul but I got up and hit him with my good arm and then I got ejected. As I was walking off the court I heard a whole bunch of people in the stands calling me a thug and saying I should be arrested.

                well that's my rant for the day, sorry for kind of hijacking the thread

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                  I'm not even talking about Seymour anymore, if any player does something like that in a game, they are immediately considered a thug.
                  90% of the players that are called thugs, normally are.
                  The most common names people say: Seymour, Pacman Jones, sometimes Ray Lewis, Cortland Finnegan,etc. They are..well thugs in a lot of people eyes.

                  It's not a racial thing, it's more of how this player plays, if he is dirty, then he is a thug. Off the field issues also gains you the name thug.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    90% of the players that are called thugs, normally are.
                    The most common names people say: Seymour, Pacman Jones, sometimes Ray Lewis, Cortland Finnegan,etc. They are..well thugs in a lot of people eyes.

                    It's not a racial thing, it's more of how this player plays, if he is dirty, then he is a thug. Off the field issues also gains you the name thug.
                    I don't think Finnegan has been involved in any off field troubles. Also people called Haggan a thug after his cheap shot in the Titans game.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cortland's play got him the name, what I was saying was that some of the players called thugs, get it from there off field antics.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Richard Seymour is not a thug.Ive seen him around 10 times here in Oakland and he carries himself very business like.I even know the guy who cuts his hair in Oakland at studio 107.Now if you say Ray Lewis,Mike Vick,Joey Porter,i might agree, but not Seymour.He just acts that way on the field.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                          Richard Seymour is not a thug.Ive seen him around 10 times here in Oakland and he carries himself very business like.I even know the guy who cuts his hair in Oakland at studio 107.Now if you say Ray Lewis,Mike Vick,Joey Porter,i might agree, but not Seymour.He just acts that way on the field.
                          See THAT'S what it was! Seymour admired Clady's hair and wanted some extensions for himself.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            See THAT'S what it was! Seymour admired Clady's hair and wanted some extensions for himself.
                            Funny stuff lol!Seymour gets really caught up in the game and cant hide his emotions.I wonded what kind of additional punishment he will face.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                              Funny stuff lol!Seymour gets really caught up in the game and cant hide his emotions.I wonded what kind of additional punishment he will face.
                              Better be a suspension. As much as you don't want to call him a thug, throwing a punch is thuggish.

                              After that punch, plus what he did to Clady, has made him a thug in my book.
                              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X