No announcement yet.

Division race...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Thug" doesn't have a precise technical definition. When someone tells you they think a player just showed he was a thug, they're just trying to convey they saw something that seemed beyond the bounds of ordinary unsportsmanlike play.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      I remember last year I was playing basketball and had my shoulder dislocated early in the game. I came back later and their whole team kept going after my shoulder. Towards the end of the game when the game was about over, one of their players nearly tackled me on a moving screen that wasn't called for. They called the foul but I got up and hit him with my good arm and then I got ejected. As I was walking off the court I heard a whole bunch of people in the stands calling me a thug and saying I should be arrested.

well that's my rant for the day, sorry for kind of hijacking the thread
      what could roethlisberger of done to seymour to deserve that
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jaycuthroat View Post
        what could roethlisberger of done to seymour to deserve that
        Unless he said something like "oh man your sister, she wanted it dude!" then nothing.

Comment

KC wins...

makes this a do or die game on Monday night.

If we lose... it is over for this season.
          Last edited by PAINTERDAVE; 11-21-2010, 11:52 PM.
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
            Better be a suspension. As much as you don't want to call him a thug, throwing a punch is thuggish.

After that punch, plus what he did to Clady, has made him a thug in my book.
            I guess the league didnt feel like he was a thug,he didnt get suspended.Throwing a punch is not thuggish,people do it all the time,it doest mean their thugs.I guess all hockey players are thugs,wrestlers,basketball players, boxers are all thugs.I guess Nolan Ryan is a thug too,when he punched the daylight out of Robin Ventura.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
              I guess the league didnt feel like he was a thug,he didnt get suspended.Throwing a punch is not thuggish,people do it all the time,it doest mean their thugs.I guess all hockey players are thugs,wrestlers,basketball players, boxers are all thugs.I guess Nolan Ryan is a thug too,when he punched the daylight out of Robin Ventura.
              you're a thug on the field when you do it for no reason, and seymour has done crap like this now on 2 different teams lol

vince wilfork is also an on-field thug
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                you're a thug on the field when you do it for no reason, and seymour has done crap like this now on 2 different teams lol

vince wilfork is also an on-field thug
                I guess Belicheat is the biggest thug of them all,he seems to have them all on his team.

3 time superbowl winner a thug,thats hard to believe
                Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 11-27-2010, 12:15 AM.

Comment

If KC wins and Chargers lose. I'll like our chances of winning this division.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Chiefs Dude View Post
                    If KC wins and Chargers lose. I'll like our chances of winning this division.
                    I think Denver has your number this season,and that could ruin your chances on winning the division and making the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                      I think Denver has your number this season,and that could ruin your chances on winning the division and making the playoffs.
                      God I hope not. I'm going to that game. I hope the Chiefs get their Revenge like they did last year. The game at Arrowhead last year was rough, I was at that game also.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X