Kind of a dumb thread, but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kind of a dumb thread, but..

Saw a highlight of the Steelers-Raiders game. James harrison looked to make a clean hit right after the ball was thrown and he got penalized. This just angered me. I hate what the NFL is turning into. Take this how you will as my opinion does not matter all that much just needed to vent.

The man is a punk.

The NFL is watching him closely. Glad to see they are clamping down on his arse.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisKamanowns View Post
      Saw a highlight of the Steelers-Raiders game. James harrison looked to make a clean hit right after the ball was thrown and he got penalized. This just angered me. I hate what the NFL is turning into. Take this how you will as my opinion does not matter all that much just needed to vent.
      Yeah that was a really bad call. That game was getting out of hand and I think the Refs were trying to keep it from going even further into the toilet, but that's no excuse for making a bad call. I don't like Harrison BTW so it makes me sick to support him on this, but right is right and that call wasn't right.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        The man is a punk.

The NFL is watching him closely. Glad to see they are clamping down on his arse.
        I do agree he is a punk. I also acknowledge how he plays the game. Like it used to be played. It is not just him, however. The refs baby the offenses so much now(Keeping in mind they are told to watch for these "Harmful hits")......Just plain sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisKamanowns View Post
          I do agree he is a punk. I also acknowledge how he plays the game. Like it used to be played. It is not just him, however. The refs baby the offenses so much now(Keeping in mind they are told to watch for these "Harmful hits")......Just plain sucks.
          Harrison is nothing but a punk. He doesn't play football. He goes out to hurt people literally. He wants to break bones. He wants to break necks and he wants to end careers. He has no place in the NFL and playing the way he does, it is no surprise he isn't behind bars.

Also, just for a heads up. This has nothing to do with him being a Steeler. FYI, Harrison grew up in Akron, Ohio and was raised a Browns fan. Doesn't change the fact that he is a thug.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I've seen worse, in the Eagles/Colts game.

Cole barely touched Peyton's helmet, forced fumble, call penalty. The penalties are getting ridiculous, if you breathe on someone, it's a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              I've seen worse, in the Eagles/Colts game.

Cole barely touched Peyton's helmet, forced fumble, call penalty. The penalties are getting ridiculous, if you breathe on someone, it's a penalty.
              I can see the headlines and news article.

After sprinting 15 yards and beating a mammoth Offensive Tackle, the Defensive End looked cross at the quarterback as he slowed down; however he could not control his breathing and it frightened the QB into dropping the ball.

Unnecessary Roughness or unsportsmanlike conduct (you pick), 15 yards automatic first down, the DE is given a warning that one more and he is gone for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                Harrison is nothing but a punk. He doesn't play football. He goes out to hurt people literally. He wants to break bones. He wants to break necks and he wants to end careers. He has no place in the NFL and playing the way he does, it is no surprise he isn't behind bars.

Also, just for a heads up. This has nothing to do with him being a Steeler. FYI, Harrison grew up in Akron, Ohio and was raised a Browns fan. Doesn't change the fact that he is a thug.
                And that doesn't change the fact it was a bad call
                I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                  ^^^^
                  This..

Comment

I agree that it wasn't a good call, and Harrison's reputation definitely influenced the call. I still absolutely hate that guy though, and his extreme stupidity is preventing him from being an incredible player.
                    "In the red zone, in the red zone...Let's get 7, let's get 7."

Broncos, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche

Comment

Originally posted by DiversityA View Post
                      I agree that it wasn't a good call, and Harrison's reputation definitely influenced the call. I still absolutely hate that guy though, and his extreme stupidity is preventing him from being an incredible player.
                      Hate him or love him he's still an incredible player. There was nothing he could have done to stop that hit. Is he suppose to stop mid tackle simply because the QB got the ball out of his hand at the same moment he started his tackle? Al that would do is end up hurting himself.

Frankly I don't like the guy. But these calls are getting stupid.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post

Check your CPs, mine is the long winded one.

Comment

Working...
                        X