Vince Young to IR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Young to IR

Just read that he needs season-ending thumb surgery and Chris Simms will be brought in....Bye Bye Titans....
    2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
    Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
    Just read that he needs season-ending thumb surgery and Chris Simms will be brought in....Bye Bye Titans....
    Simms?

Wow. This could get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
      Simms?

Wow. This could get ugly.
      I checked because I thought you were talking about a roster move that I was unaware of, but they have a backup - Rusty Smith.

That's their backup.

Comment

Yeah Adam Schefter said it on Twitter.
        Now would it be funny if Simms throws 3-4 TD's with 200-300 yards.
        That seems to be a trend for former broncos, to perform good or great after they leave.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

LMAO they are going to play Simms ouch sorry Titans your season is officially over.
          sigpic

Comment

I would stick with Rusty Smith over Simms......
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

PFT is speculating the Fischer is trying to force his way out of TN using the Young thing as a scapegoat.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-of-tennessee/

It is an interesting theory.....with no real proof. But who knows?
              sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                PFT is speculating the Fischer is trying to force his way out of TN using the Young thing as a scapegoat.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-of-tennessee/

It is an interesting theory.....with no real proof. But who knows?
                Honestly, that was my thought also. Maybe a possible candidate to coach the Broncos?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                  Honestly, that was my thought also. Maybe a possible candidate to coach the Broncos?
                  Doubt it. I think if Houston were to open up, Kubiak would be receiving a phone call very quickly.
                  sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                    Doubt it. I think if Houston were to open up, Kubiak would be receiving a phone call very quickly.
                    But if Houston doesn't want to get rid of Kubiak, Fischer needs a new gig.

I think Facebook Guy will hold down the Dallas job. And Chicago is winning enough to where Lovie probably rides it out.

Could be Denver is one of the teams in play. (I'm currently on a depression mode about McD's ability to avoid an epic fail wave in Denver).

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                      But if Houston doesn't want to get rid of Kubiak, Fischer needs a new gig.

I think Facebook Guy will hold down the Dallas job. And Chicago is winning enough to where Lovie probably rides it out.

Could be Denver is one of the teams in play. (I'm currently on a depression mode about McD's ability to avoid an epic fail wave in Denver).
                      @ Facebook Guy!

Who knows? Stranger things have happened. I cant say I like Fischer, but he certainly has had more success than what he got right now.

Personally, I would like to see Kubiak or John Fox as our next coach, with Gruden a distant third (only because of his manlove for Tebow).
                      sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Wow the Titans are screwed, Simms or Rusty Smith which is worse? Its like asking where would you rather eat at, Denny's or the Waffle House?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                          Wow the Titans are screwed, Simms or Rusty Smith which is worse? Its like asking where would you rather eat at, Denny's or the Waffle House?
                          it could be worse, we could be 3-7 on the year

Comment

Originally posted by TNTitan View Post
                            it could be worse, we could be 3-7 on the year
                            That's true, whenever you are feeling down about your team just look at the Broncos, then you'll feel better when you realize things could be worse.

Comment

fisher would be a PERFECT fit to be denver's next coach

he hates the chargers, and we hate that son of a *****!

bring cecil too
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X