Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Henry's legacy lives on

http://www.cbssports.com/video/playe...xYqBr_XWjB6WQe

Not sure if anyone saw this, Chris Henry's mother donated his organs so that 4 other families could live on. If u have like 6-7 min, watch this...it's almost like Seven Pounds, ugh...sad, and yet it makes u thankful,

-Bark

I heard bits and pieces of it.

Thanks for posting the link so that I can watch all of it.....later. I don't want tears in my dinner.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Tears yes, but happy tears. Chris's mother seems to have found such peace in knowing her son allowed these organ recipients-all these people-to live. Her choices allow her son to literally live on. My sympathies and my congratulations to her. Thanks for putting this up, Bark.

Comment

Very touching story. It's is nice to see something so positive and good come out of such a tragic and sad situation.

To Chirs Henry's mother she is a strong person it must of been a intense moment when she met all the people Chris's organs saved. Thanks for posting this.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X