The Jets - Gut Feeling About Their Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jets - Gut Feeling About Their Season

You have to be good to be lucky.....I get that. The Jets are good. But how good? Well, we should have beat them. Okay, so? Well, a couple of other teams could have easily knocked them off as well.

Here's my gut feeling. They are riding a nice, frothy wave right now, and they have a lot of talent, good coaching and more. BUT, I just get a sense that they may just end up one and done in the playoffs.......because sooner or later you lose one of those tight games.

Again....just a gut feeling. But watch for it, they will win a lot of games, but Sanchez may just come up on the short end of the stick during postseason, when the hardware is waiting to be had. It might just be a last minute rally in a game they deserve to win.

Pretty much agree.

The call where it supposedly hit Caldwell in the head was hilarious. It clearly hit the ground, and of course they give them the call.

I don't see them going far in the playoffs, 2nd round at most imo if they get a 1st round bye.

Comment

I am right there with you on this one Can. They seem like a lot of the Chargers teams of the 2000s have been. Good but mostly a mirage.

Comment

I feel the same as you guys. I just think that theyve pressed their luck too much this season and it will catch up with them when they have to play the good teams in the playoffs.
        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

I do not like the Jets. They are a very arrogant football team. I do not like that attitude.

I liked seeing them destroy another arrogant football team in the Bengals. But I certainly do not like the Jets.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
            I do not like the Jets. They are a very arrogant football team. I do not like that attitude.

I liked seeing them destroy another arrogant football team in the Bengals. But I certainly do not like the Jets.
            Arrogant? The Bengals are far from arrogant. I think the correct word is 'ignorant'. They talk more than any other team in the NFL, and only have a losing record to show for it.

Comment

I think the Pats will expose them next Monday night, and I agree that they will be one and done in the playoffs.
              sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

they sure are writing their superbowl story.

For some reason I thin Tom Brady is going to get himself another ring.
                Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                  Arrogant? The Bengals are far from arrogant. I think the correct word is 'ignorant'. They talk more than any other team in the NFL, and only have a losing record to show for it.
                  Ask PacMan Jones, Terrell Owens, and Chad Johnson who the best player in the NFL is.

That's not ignorance. That is arrogance.
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    You have to be good to be lucky.....I get that. The Jets are good. But how good? Well, we should have beat them. Okay, so? Well, a couple of other teams could have easily knocked them off as well.

Here's my gut feeling. They are riding a nice, frothy wave right now, and they have a lot of talent, good coaching and more. BUT, I just get a sense that they may just end up one and done in the playoffs.......because sooner or later you lose one of those tight games.

Again....just a gut feeling. But watch for it, they will win a lot of games, but Sanchez may just come up on the short end of the stick during postseason, when the hardware is waiting to be had. It might just be a last minute rally in a game they deserve to win.
                    jets have already lost a couple tight games

the jets are good , deal with it

damn you guys sound like some of my fellow bitter charger fans

haters in the house, damn......

they're 9-2, give it up, stop all the whining and crying about it, the jets are GOOD, possibly Great when it's all said and done, who cares if alot of the games are tight, they came out on top, kudos to them you haters.....
                    sigpic

Comment

The Jets are a team built for this season.

After this season they have a lot of resigning to do.

Cromartie , Holmes , Edwards , Brad Smith , David Harris , and other players.
                      Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                        jets have already lost a couple tight games

the jets are good , deal with it

damn you guys sound like some of my fellow bitter charger fans

haters in the house, damn......

they're 9-2, give it up, stop all the whining and crying about it, the jets are GOOD, possibly Great when it's all said and done, who cares if alot of the games are tight, they came out on top, kudos to them you haters.....
                        Nobody is saying they aren't good, but luck only runs so far. In the Playoffs, the GREAT teams prevail. The Jets are talented but won't get that far in the Playoffs. Just like your Chargers.
                        sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                          Nobody is saying they aren't good, but luck only runs so far. In the Playoffs, the GREAT teams prevail. The Jets are talented but won't get that far in the Playoffs. Just like your Chargers.
                          such BS lol

brees fumbles the ball right to the vikes, IN fg range at the end of the nfccg

then favre gives it right back

don't give me that BS about luck not existing in the playoffs, cause it's pure BS
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post

i do not like green eggs and ham. i do not like them sam i am.

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                            it infuriates me that those two clowns call themselves Batman and Robin.

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                            I think the Pats will expose them next Monday night, and I agree that they will be one and done in the playoffs.
                            just like they exposed them the first time?

although they really only have two tough games left. NE and Pitt.
                            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                              i do not like green eggs and ham. i do not like them sam i am.

it infuriates me that those two clowns call themselves Batman and Robin.

just like they exposed them the first time?

although they really only have two tough games left. NE and Pitt.
                              i'm glad someone with a brain finally brought that up

the jets beat down NE in the first meeting, so if the jets lose on MNF to the pats, it's not going to expose the jets lol, it's going to mean they split the season series, that's all

we already know tom brady is a christ-like 59-10 at home in his career, and well on his way to his record 5th unbeaten season at home.....

now if the jets can beat brady at home, we will learn quite alot indeed.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X