Dwayne Bowe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwayne Bowe

In case you haven't noticed, Bowe is having a great season so far.

The guy has frickin 14 tds through 11 games and he's scored 13 of them in the last 7 games. He also has 885 receiving yards at this point.

I remember reading a sarcastic blog in the beginning of the season saying that he'll finally do well just in time to hold out next year.

He's set to make a whopping $690,000 next season, then he'll be a free agent (depending on what happens with the CBA). It looks like it's going to be extension or hold out time in the off season.

On a side note, I hope he doesn't go off on us again like he did last time, although we won the game last time so it didn't matter.
    2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

yeah also berman said something funny... he called him "Somewhere, over dwayne bowe"

as in, "the rainbow"

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
      yeah also berman said something funny... he called him "Somewhere, over dwayne bowe"

as in, "the rainbow"
      berman's been lame for a few years now. Still not as lame as joe buck though.

Comment

Dwayne Bowe netted me a smooth 51 points in a fantasy matchup.

Seriously, he's been playing lights out this season. Another guy with all the talent in the world finally putting it together.

On a side note, Cassel has been immense as well. 22 TDs to 4 Intercepts.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa?
        sigpic
        St. Louis Rams GM

Comment

as in, "the rainbow"
          I've never been a fan of Berman. He seems to be an arrogant jerk, IMHO.

Maybe that's the persona he likes to convey on TV, but somehow I get the feeling that it isn't an act.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
            I've never been a fan of Berman. He seems to be an arrogant jerk, IMHO.

Maybe that's the persona he likes to convey on TV, but somehow I get the feeling that it isn't an act.
            I don't get that at all....

to me he seems like a nice guy...

Comment

I think Berman is a pretty cool dude. He's always my favorite guy on sportscenter.

And yeah, Bowe has been beasting. He's killing me in fantasy games, cause he always seems to be on the other team

Comment

I don't get that at all....

to me he seems like a nice guy...
                Well this videos certainly back my opinion of him.

Berman rant
                Berman talking about drugs

I may have missed a few curse words in there. My apologies if there are any. Berman has one heck of a potty mouth and any search of Chris Berman on youtube brings up tons of videos of him dropping "F" Bombs or hitting on women on set.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Finally decides to start playing just in time for a new contract, seems very Bowesque

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                    Well this videos certainly back my opinion of him.

Berman rant
                    Berman talking about drugs

I may have missed a few curse words in there. My apologies if there are any. Berman has one heck of a potty mouth and any search of Chris Berman on youtube brings up tons of videos of him dropping "F" Bombs or hitting on women on set.
                    i didn't watch because i'm at work, but everyone has dumb moments... He seems like a great guy and i like him so i don't see why i should change my view of him because you want me to.

Comment

skittles, taste the dwayne bowe

Comment

Working...
                      X