No announcement yet.

funny pic of portis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That outfit he has on probably cost more than some of you people's entire room.

I wouldn't wear it though; I'd sell it.
    D-BLOCK!

That's what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime
      That outfit he has on probably cost more than some of you people's entire room.

I wouldn't wear it though; I'd sell it.
      Exactly! It ain't that bad but I wouldn't wear it though. Guess you'd have to see what kind of shoes Clinton Portis is wearing with it. If he's wearing matching Timberlands with it, I'm sure it looks a little better.

I know some of y'all White Boys be wearing them tight jeans with them tight T-shirts or button up shirts from Old Navy. You guys are gonna need some clothes that's gonna let you breath a little now and get a little funky with it. But I'm sure some of y'all aren't really high on fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
        I know some of y'all White Boys be wearing them tight jeans with them tight T-shirts or button up shirts from Old Navy. You guys are gonna need some clothes that's gonna let you breath a little now and get a little funky with it. But I'm sure some of y'all aren't really high on fashion.
        ...LOL...I think I am one of the few straight guys that likes to shop on a regular basis..LOL..

But, anyways..I dont really see anything wrong with his outfit..I mean, I wouldnt wear it if someone payed me too...LOL..
        WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Exactly! It ain't that bad but I wouldn't wear it though. Guess you'd have to see what kind of shoes Clinton Portis is wearing with it. If he's wearing matching Timberlands with it, I'm sure it looks a little better.

yo soy sizzle, we know how to bring it down in D-town, us crackers get fly wit it too, dont be hatin...

:::::::sorry that was my "ghetto" cousin, lol, so confused
          Blet

Comment

Originally posted by baileyforprez.
            yo soy sizzle, we know how to bring it down in D-town, us crackers get fly wit it too, dont be hatin...

LOL! Aiight, I ain't bad at y'all. Whateva ya got to do to impress the Girls.

And I can see you been watching "Malibu's Most Wanted."
            Last edited by Broncos28; 10-13-2004, 10:15 PM.

Comment

So does CP have a part time job hosting children's shows???

"so clinton what are ya gonna buy no that you have all this money?"-media

"a bob the builder outfit!"-CP

I cant wait until the ESPYS next year when he shows up in a big purple barney outfit!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by baileyforprez.

lol "yo soy" is spanish... or spanish slang...

Comment

Maybe he works for childrens world in the offseason..
                  Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

LOL! Aiight, I ain't bad at y'all. Whateva ya got to do to impress the Girls.

And I can see you been watching "Malibu's Most Wanted."
                    "Why you got to be hatin?"

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                    X