Cutler leading/passing the bears to the NFC North Division Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler leading/passing the bears to the NFC North Division Title

Jay Cutler is playing very well tonight. He is leading his team to a divison title throwing the ball in cold weather and challenging conditions.

IMO this is a validation of his growth as a QB. We never should have let him go.

That being said, I am excited that we are going to release the Tebow for the next couple weeks, he has great passion and potential...good luck moving forward #15.

I have always been critical and skeptical of cutler but he does look sharp tonight. That doesn't mean that I think he's the second coming but he has played pretty well this season.
    sigpic

Comment

I agree, right now i still wish we had cutler, i never wanted him to leave....but i do hope over the course of the next few season Tebow proves me wrong. GO BRONCOS!
      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FN_zd9ZXMAUYam4?format=jpg&name=large
      BCMB Div I | BCMB FF Smackdown

Comment

Wrong section. There's an other NFL Teams section.
        sigpic
        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

I'm happy for him, he isn't totally to blame for the fall out.
          sigpic
          In the 13 games Orton started, the Broncos scored touchdowns inside the red zone on 17 of 104 trips (one on a Tebow run). With Tebow as the starter, the Broncos scored touchdowns 6-of-8 times inside the 20.

Comment

And still looking at 20 INTs a season. No thank you. Plus, wrong forum.

Comment

I wish we had kept him as well but we have Tebow now so we'll have to hope he's the new franchise QB. No sense in looking at what could have been.

Hey a Papa-Pwn sighting!

Comment

go tebow go broncos

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                  He isn't going to have 20 ints this year, he isnt even close to being on pace for that.

Hey, if you don't like the guy that's fine. But lets not just make up stuff out of thin air, mmmk?
                  sigpic

Comment

You can all CP me later.

Comment

wow, a "jay cutler is doing well and im pining for him" thread. never seen one of those before!

edit: was ahead of you on the curve there andy!
                      Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                        Bears will clinch the division/playoff spot, Cutler has 200 yards and 3 TDs in horrific conditions and you want to talk about INTs? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
                          He isn't going to have 20 ints this year, he isnt even close to being on pace for that.

Hey, if you don't like the guy that's fine. But lets not just make up stuff out of thin air, mmmk?
                          mmk

Comment

Originally posted by frosty12 View Post
                            Bears will clinch the division/playoff spot, Cutler has 200 yards and 3 TDs in horrific conditions and you want to talk about INTs? LOL
                            Tim Tebow is starting for our team after a hugely promising debut(which doesn't play in chicago) and all you want to do is pine for cutler?
                            Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

First this is in the wrong forum...however I do feel the need to point out a HUGE difference in teams Cutler played for...

Broncos - Terrible defense, that hasn't been able to stop the run for years now & gives up TONS of points.

Bears - Great defense that leads that team! Sure Cutler is doing well tonight and he has had some solid games. However the success of the bears season is mainly due to their great D!

P.S. GO TEBOW!!!!! I love the thought of Tebow as our franchise QB. I honestly thought that the whole cutler/elway comparison was getting to Jay towards the end of his Bronco career. And I honestly believe that will never get to Tebow, He has unbelievable morals and character and it just doesn't seem to phase him!
                              Last edited by Caliraiderhater; 12-20-2010, 09:15 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X