Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win in round 1 of the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will win in round 1 of the playoffs?

Baltimore @ Kansas City

N.Y Jets @ Indianapolis

New Orleans @ Seattle

Green Bay @ Philadelphia

(this poll is multiple choice)
    BAL @ KC - Baltimore Wins
    23.62%
    BAL @ KC - Kansas City Wins
    2.36%
    NYJ @ IND - Indianapolis Wins
    14.96%
    NYJ @ IND - New York Wins
    10.24%
    NO @ SEA - New Orleans Wins
    21.26%
    NO @ SEA - Seattle Wins
    3.15%
    GB @ PHI - Green Bay Wins
    11.02%
    GB @ PHI - Philadelphia Wins
    13.39%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by BroncoFanBoy; 01-03-2011, 05:23 PM.
    sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

The Jets are pretenders! Ive stood by that all year and there is no reason to change my mind now. The Colts will send them home to watch the playoffs with everyone else on the couch!

(And if i am somehow wrong then it doesn't really matter cuz the jets won't get past the patriots or steelers)
    sigpic
    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Baltimore

N.Y Jets

New Orleans

Green Bay

Jets will be rallied .... again, but lose in the Championship game. I just have feeling the NO will go back to the SB, so sound reasoning, just a feeling ...
      Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
      sigpic
      I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
      Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ravens - You don't run the ball on the Ravens...and Im tired of fairweather Chiefs fans.

Colts - Too much to handle for the Jets. Once Ind takes the lead, both Freeney and Mathis will eat Sanchez alive.

Seahawks - IDK wild card pick

Packers - Their defense matches up with Philly well and Rodgers is a beast.

Comment

Ravens- KC is Jekle/Hyde, and i don't see them running on the Ravens.

Colts- Peyton Manning or Mark Sanchez, easy pick. Close game, but Colts prevail.

Saints- Seattle looked terrible, this game is going to be a blowout. Saints by 20+.

Packers- This is going to be a great game. Packers have the defense to stop Vick, and Rodgers is a beast. I won't be surprise if Philly won either.

Comment

I picked with the majority on all the games:

BAL over KC
            IND over NYJ
            NO over SEA
            PHI over GB

I think the Philly/GB game is the most likely to go either way. Philly has lost some of it's mojo lately, but I still think they will prevail. It will probably be the best game of the four.
            Last edited by 80stheman; 01-03-2011, 06:57 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

BAL over KC
              IND over NYJ
              NO over SEA
              PHI over GB

I only picked the Eagles over the Pack because i remember Rogers last year in his 1rst Playoff game, 1rst play of the game...PICK!...last play of the game...FUMBLE!

I see Vick having a great game @Home.

Comment

Baltimore
                Jets in an upset
                Saints
                Pack.
                sigpic

Comment

I've got

Baltimore over Kansas City

Indianapolis over Jets

Green Bay over Philladelphia (50/50 on this one but I predicted the Packers to make it to the super bowl before the season started so I'm sticking with them!)

New Orleans over Seattle
                  sigpic

Comment

Ravens
                    Colts
                    Saints
                    Packers

Comment

1) Ravens......To much playoff experience for the Chiefs.

2) Colts........Starting to get their running game going and are stopping the run, just like 2006.

3) Saints......Champions until someone knocks them off.

4) Eagles......A healthy Vick at home with a ton of weapons. A high scoring game that could be decided by a Jackson return.

Comment

I would be really happy if KC, Indianapolis, Seattle and Green Bay win.
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I think these teams win -

Baltimore - The Chiefs match up well but Cassel is a big question mark

Indy - As Tom Jackson says, "18"

Saints - Don't like a dome team in one of the harshest stadiums to play in, but Seattle is in its first playoff game under the new coaching staff going against the defending champions

Eagles - Rodgers is 2-14 in close games. He's fast becoming the Rivers of the NFC, fattening up his stats in the regular season with a great supporting cast and choking in the playoffs.
                          Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by AC1 View Post
                            I think these teams win -

Baltimore - The Chiefs match up well but Cassel is a big question mark

Indy - As Tom Jackson says, "18"

Saints - Don't like a dome team in one of the harshest stadiums to play in, but Seattle is in its first playoff game under the new coaching staff going against the defending champions

Eagles - Rodgers is 2-14 in close games. He's fast becoming the Rivers of the NFC, fattening up his stats in the regular season with a great supporting cast and choking in the playoffs.
                            LOL, he's had ONE playoff game, and was the only reason they were in the game to begin with.

Threw for 450+ and 4 or 5 TD's, Rodgers was FAR from the reason they lost that game. He does need to get better in close games, i'll give you that.

Comment

Baltimore - They just have way too much experience

Indy - Mark Sanchez gets exposed as an average QB against the rush of Freeney and Mathis

New Orleans - Seattle doesn't have the weapons to keep pace

Green Bay - This one could go either way. The Green Bay defense has really stepped up, but their one weakness over the past few years has been mobile QBs. Could come down to the last posession again this year.
                              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                              Adopted By:
                              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                              Broncbeat

Comment

Working...
                              X