Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win in round 1 of the playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Baltimore
    Jets in an upset
    Saints
    Pack.
    I got the same thing, but I don't see the Jets as a upset.
    Imo, Jets are better than the Colts right now, with all the Colts injuries, and there bad run defense, I can't picture them winning. For me Colts winning is the upset.

I think Ravens vs Chiefs and Packers vs Eagles are the must watch games.

Pack win 30-27 Ravens 20-17

Saints blow out the Hawks 34-10
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

It will be for the AFC:Colts, Ravens
      NFC:Saints, Eagles!

But better as well as stranger things have happened!

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
        LOL, he's had ONE playoff game, and was the only reason they were in the game to begin with.

Threw for 450+ and 4 or 5 TD's, Rodgers was FAR from the reason they lost that game. He does need to get better in close games, i'll give you that.
        He has one of the most talented supporting casts in the league (the #1 defense last year and one of the most talented WR corps) and hasn't done jack yet. Of course, it's still very early in his career and he's a likeable guy, unlike the schmuck in San Diego who has all but wasted the window of opportunity of another very talented roster.

2-14 in close games is not even a franchise QB, let alone an elite one.
        Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by AC1 View Post
          He has one of the most talented supporting casts in the league (the #1 defense last year and one of the most talented WR corps) and hasn't done jack yet. Of course, it's still very early in his career and he's a likeable guy, unlike the schmuck in San Diego who has all but wasted the window of opportunity of another very talented roster.

2-14 in close games is not even a franchise QB, let alone an elite one.
          He does, but he's without Finley, a top 5 TE an athletic freak, and Grant who's a top 12 RB. Yes, they have a great defense, but still had injuries to the defense and two HUGE parts to their offense.

Comment

Now since I'm the creator of this thread, I'll give my picks too.

BAL @ KC - The Chiefs have a horrible run defense. They made Denver's running game look beastly in both meetings this season. The Ravens are very good at stopping the run. I say at best Charles runs for 80 yards.

NYJ @ IND - The Jets get so lucky at times, and like ERoyal248 said, Sanchez or Peyton Manning. Easy pick.

NO @ SEA - The Seahawks are SO lucky they play in the weak NFC West. But against the defending champions? Saints will win this one easily. Even if they played their backup QB instead of Brees.

GB @ PHI - Vick needs to get better under pressure quick because Green Bay does have Clay Matthews. I think this will be the closest game out of all. Wouldn't be suprised if the Packers win though.
            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              LOL, he's had ONE playoff game, and was the only reason they were in the game to begin with.

Threw for 450+ and 4 or 5 TD's, Rodgers was FAR from the reason they lost that game. He does need to get better in close games, i'll give you that.
              An int. to start the game a kick 6 to end it. Rodgers did his share to lose that game.

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                An int. to start the game a kick 6 to end it. Rodgers did his share to lose that game.
                Well, it was his FIRST ever playoff game, and after that INT, he played great.

If i recall, didn't Dansby grab Rodgers facemask on that play. Of course he had some blame, i'm just saying Rodgers was the main reason they were in that game to begin with.

His defense giving up 40+ points is his fault i guess.

Comment

KC over BAL (This is my upset, don't let me down KC)
                  NO over SEA (NO is just too balanced for SEA to hang for 4 QTs)
                  GB over PHI (PHI has had allowed 23+ PPG for 8 straight weeks, bad defense + Aaron Rodgers = L)
                  IND over NYJ (Peyton manning is 5-0 against a Rex Ryan defense)
                  Last edited by powderblues; 01-07-2011, 04:08 PM.
                  Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Picked
                    KC
                    NYJ
                    GB
                    NO

Really like Vick and his comeback story but I think GB just has too much juice.

Would be funny to see the Seahawks win but it is not gonna happen.
                    Skill + Effort = Talent. Talent + Effort = Achievement. A. Duckworth - Grit.

Comment

Working...
                    X