Harbaugh to 49ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbaugh to 49ers

Idk if this has already been posted, but Schefter is reporting that Harbaugh is going to sign a 5 year deal with the 49ers....
    Cannot wait for the ultimate pass rush tandem that is VonDoom! (Cue cheesy 1920's Dracula music)

Originally posted by Broncosfan1235 View Post
    Idk if this has already been posted, but Schefter is reporting that Harbaugh is going to sign a 5 year deal with the 49ers....
    This is soooooo Tuesday....

Or is it?

Sounds like the SOB is just leveraging/price warring again. I don't want the guy.
    When 303 calls... you answer.

sigpic

I thought you guys meant this Coach Fox!

Comment

Yeah I just got that tweet:

AdamShefter: Filed to ESPN: Jim Harbaugh is expected to agree to a five-year contract with the 49ers.
      Also got a tweet from Mike Lombardi

Thx,
      Joe
      To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

All he is, is McDaniels 2.0 he will fail......I dont know why everyone is so high on that guy, he has done nothing.
        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

I'm just getting deja vu reading this.

sigpic

Comment

Wonderful job Denver, just wonderful

Comment

Makes sense...Harbaugh already lives there, the team is in the NFC, so he doesn't have to face his brother as often, will get alot of cash and alot of power, bad division where he can contend immediately, and will get to own Pete Carroll for the next few seasons....basically what I expected

Comment

Well.... There goes number 3 off my list... only 2 left, and it's not looking good for them....

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                  All he is, is McDaniels 2.0 he will fail......I dont know why everyone is so high on that guy, he has done nothing.
                  Every NFL head coach at one point or another has done nothing. Everyone starts somewhere, to say he won't be successful simply because he hasn't been an NFL head coach is ridiculous.
                  Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

Originally posted by InMcDWeTrust View Post
                    Well.... There goes number 3 off my list... only 2 left, and it's not looking good for them....
                    Yeah I don't think Gruden or Cower will be the next HC of our Broncos. Gruden rejected a really nice offer and Cower wants more power than we would let him have. But you never know!

Thx,
                    Joe
                    To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                      I'll get you a tissue for your issue. You're just upset denver never had a chance.

Comment

Man, if we go to that list I pray to God we get numero uno. Cowher= disaster to me.
                        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

I'm glad he will not be our next HC, he is the flavor of the month, and is totally unproven as an NFL coach. That reminds me of McD just a bit too much. Besides, I desperately want a defensive minded coach...
                          Cannot wait for the ultimate pass rush tandem that is VonDoom! (Cue cheesy 1920's Dracula music)

Comment

I'd cross him off the list If I hadn't already done so on Tues when the 49ers were a lock, then again on Wed when Miami was a lock or yet again when Stanford had it all locked up. I'm out of ink, and the paper is rubbed through.

Which pretty much sums up my feelings on Harbaugh.

sigpic

Comment

Harbaugh heading to 49ers

Count him out.

Jim Harbaugh will leave Stanford and take over San Francisco's head-coaching job, Michael Lombardi reports.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X