Harbaugh to 49ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    He has an easy division to conquer so who knows.
    Not with Bradford in that division. SF has some nice pieces on the team, need a QB, maybe we'll trade them Orton.

He's the only franchise QB in the NFCW.

Comment

The San Francisco 49ers are getting a hard-charging, schematically brilliant head coach whose philosophy suits the team's existing personnel perfectly.

Mastery of Xs and Os. Huard: "One of his graduate assistants is a guy I played with in Indy, Aaron Moorehead, the receiver. He said that they were doing things at the college level that a) you never imagined you could do at the NFL level and b) his depth of knowledge on Xs and Os is incredible." A rival college coach told Huard his team studied Stanford's running game and charted running plays from 30 different personnel groups and formations.
      Ya hes not that great.

Comment

I'm just glad this is all over. It was getting to be ridiculous. First it was a sure thing he was going to SF. Then it was a sure thing he was going to Miami. This morning it was a sure thing he was staying at Stanford. So he settles in SF. Good for him. Now lets find us a coach.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post
            Makes sense...Harbaugh already lives there, the team is in the NFC, so he doesn't have to face his brother as often, will get alot of cash and alot of power, bad division where he can contend immediately, and will get to own Pete Carroll for the next few seasons....basically what I expected
            You hit the nail on the head. Horrible division and he's not missing many pieces at all in S.F. This is far from a rebuild. They will be in the playoffs next year and every year after. I wanted him here but I can't blame him for staying home.
            "I've gone great lengths to expand my threshold of pain" - HR

Comment

Harbaugh hired by 49'ers

Well it's official he's not our guy.

Talk with Harbaugh about 49'ers hiring
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                Not with Bradford in that division. SF has some nice pieces on the team, need a QB, maybe we'll trade them Orton.

He's the only franchise QB in the NFCW.
                I'm a huge Bradford fan, but I don't see the Rams as a +9 win team next year. I could be wrong.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X