Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other Bronco fan wants to see the Bears win the Superbowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other Bronco fan wants to see the Bears win the Superbowl?

I do. I believe the whole Cutler / McD feud was 95% McDs fault. I'd love to see Jay win the SB and say 'This one is for Josh' while accepting the trophy.
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

I believe the vast majority of the Cutler trade was on the Cutler side (his agent, him, other people whispering in his ear).

I still hope the Bears win.

Comment

I've made my feelings on this clear a few times now in various threads. Them winning it as a nice "told you so" note to us over here would be a lovely kick while we're down.

Also, the pack are my second team anyways regardless, so nooo way.
      Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

I would definitely love to see Jay win one. McD had a pretty good knack for alienating players and coaches.

Comment

I won't lie I don't want to see Cutler win a SB. I don't like McDaniels or Cutler.
          sigpic

Comment

I like Cutler. I would like to see him successful after some of the adversity he's faced since college. The kids a fighter and will always go down swinging. I like that. His winning would not be at our expense, so why not?

But... I also like Philly. I really like Maclin & McCoy. Would like those young guys to succeed.

Comment

me too or the packers

Comment

Originally posted by acpell671 View Post
                I like Cutler. I would like to see him successful after some of the adversity he's faced since college. The kids a fighter and will always go down swinging. I like that. His winning would not be at our expense, so why not?
                Well said. That's how I see it as well. The guy has been knocked around all his career and he just keeps getting up and fighting. Very hard for me to root against that. I like the Packers and the Falcons too, but I'd like to see Cutler and the Bears win this one.
                Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Um....No

Why so we can give the Cutler fans reason to make threads about him and threads about Jay just because he won.

Yeah I'll past on hoping they win, may team is the Packers, and if they don't do it, the Pats can take it.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I'm roorting for them. I'm rooting against the AFC. Hate all the remaining teams.

Comment

I'm actually aboard the SeaChicken hype. I hope they make the Super "Bowel" and it will shut up the ignorant media like it did Cris Carter yesterday....

That was priceless watching Keyshawn egg Carter on the whole show, he looked like he was about to lay the smackdown on Key after he cried first

Comment

i see bears v pack in the finals, but beyond that it will be a great match
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm
                        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

If you know me, you might have a pretty good feeling about which way I am leaning.......
                          sigpic

Comment

Bears all the way.

Comment

I hate the Bears and I utterly despise Jay Cutler. Hope he gets crushed in the playoffs. I just cannot believe that crappy team got into the playoffs and had such a good record. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                              X