• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elwayzzz
    Banned User
    • Dec 2010

Jets????

Saturday could not have presented two better finishes than the biggest upset in NFL history and a brutal, tight game that ended in a last s...

One of the greatest playoff games I've ever seen, this team looks poised and ready to battle, however if they play as inconsistent as they did yesterday then they are in trouble against the streaking Pats. Any thoughts on their quest to the superbowl?
  • Broncos_Coach
    Banned User
    • Mar 2010

If you absolutely have to talk about the other 28 teams, feel free. It's only bandwidth.

Try again.

Comment

• Houdini
      Because I am right.
      • May 2010

Originally posted by Broncos_Coach View Post
      Repped!

Can we please have a "Save the Mods" Day?

Comment

• VenomousDB
        All-Pro
        • Apr 2008

What's this have to do with the Broncos?
        sigpic

Comment

• Puddleglum
          Bench Warmer
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by elwayzzz View Post
          http://jztailgate.blogspot.com/2011/...s-through.html
          One of the greatest playoff games I've ever seen, this team looks poised and ready to battle, however if they play as inconsistent as they did yesterday then they are in trouble against the streaking Pats. Any thoughts on their quest to the superbowl?
          I admire Manning going as far as he did surrounded by backups and 3rd stringers.

The Jets need to go back to ground pounding, it's the only time their offense even has a pulse.
          sigpic

Comment

• elwayzzz
            Banned User
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
            I admire Manning going as far as he did surrounded by backups and 3rd stringers.

The Jets need to go back to ground pounding, it's the only time their offense even has a pulse.
            that's true, but sanchez needs to be more of a factor or they can only go so far, especially against the pats

Comment

• Charlie Brown
              King of the Echo People
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by elwayzzz View Post
              One of the greatest playoff games ever?

No, I strongly disagree with that.

Any thoughts on their quest to the superbowl?

I hope they fall flat against whomever they are against next. Same thing goes for the Ravens and Steelers and Patriots. Though, the Ravens and Steelers are against each other (I hate them both) and the Patriots are against the Jets (I hate them both as well).

But, hopefully the Patriots destroy the Jets and the Steelers destroy the Ravens.

Then, the Patriots destroy the Steelers. Then, hopefully whatever NFC team is against the Patriots destroys them.

Will I watch any of the AFC Games? No, no interest. Can't stand any of them.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• dsmith275
                Special Teams
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                One of the greatest playoff games ever?

No, I strongly disagree with that.

Any thoughts on their quest to the superbowl?

I hope they fall flat against whomever they are against next. Same thing goes for the Ravens and Steelers and Patriots. Though, the Ravens and Steelers are against each other (I hate them both) and the Patriots are against the Jets (I hate them both as well).

But, hopefully the Patriots destroy the Jets and the Steelers destroy the Ravens.

Then, the Patriots destroy the Steelers. Then, hopefully whatever NFC team is against the Patriots destroys them.

Will I watch any of the AFC Games? No, no interest. Can't stand any of them.
                You got to admit though after all this trash talking the Jets have done it would be fun to watch the Patriots blow out the Jets. I am with you on the Jets & Patriots don't like either team and not a huge fan of Ravens & Pittsburgh either. Still should be some very competive games that will be fun to watch.
                sigpic

Comment

• Charlie Brown
                  King of the Echo People
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by dsmith275 View Post
                  You got to admit though after all this trash talking the Jets have done it would be fun to watch the Patriots blow out the Jets. I am with you on the Jets & Patriots don't like either team and not a huge fan of Ravens & Pittsburgh either. Still should be some very competive games that will be fun to watch.
                  Naw, I don't have fun with hatred. I hate a team, I don't watch it. One reason I generally don't watch Browns-Ravens games. I'm fine with watching Browns-Steelers. But, too much hatred to stand watching the Purple People Eaters.
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                  X