Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
    CBS > Fox

I can't stand football on fox. Maybe because I don't enjoy watching any NFC teams play very often. But that's just me.
    Same here! The biggest thing that pisses me off on fox is Joe Buck!

...anyway hahahahha the cheating BeliCHEAT Patsies got their asses whooped at home again! hahahahhaa YES YES!

Comment

Originally posted by AznBroncoFan View Post
      Same here! The biggest thing that pisses me off on fox is Joe Buck!

...anyway hahahahha the cheating BeliCHEAT Patsies got their asses whooped at home again! hahahahhaa YES YES!
      in Joe Bucks head:

nod at Troy...look at the camera...flash my awesome smile...look back at Troy............oh yea and nod...

He and that chubby Albert kid are both very conspicuous in front of the camera.
      _________Game:

I had the Pat's going to the SB. This is typical usually of at least one team every year, that they'll look unbeatable and then blow it at home in the first round.

Jets last year seemed to get to the playoffs due to the Colt's resting. Then they advanced. Again this year they're proving to be much better than they get credit for.

Tomlinson having success after the way he was let go is great to see. I have the Jet's in the SB with the Bears. Go Jets? (ugh. Sorry I just can't do that. I'll just have to enjoy good football).
      Rhyme Time: Loose, Caboose. Lose, Boo's. Grieve, Peeve? Cat, Hat and all of that...

Comment

Working...
      X