No announcement yet.

Super Bowl XLV - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Green Bay Packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pouncey has been ruled of this game. How will that affect the Steelers?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Big Ben sucked against the Jets and the Packers have a good secondary too. Woodson should definetly shut down Ward or Wallace.

Packers 27

Steelers 20
      sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
      Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I can see this being close, but I just don't think the Packers get by this defense.

100 yards allowed through 3 quarters to the Ravens. WOW.

Defense and Clutch QB's win championships. Steelers have some of the best, if not the best, of each.

21-17 Steelers.

Comment

In response to the Black and Yellow song out now, Lil Wayne has came out with a Packers version....Green and Yellow.

Search it on youtube, if I posted the link here I would get an infraction because of the lyrics in the song.

I must say it is awesome!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

I would not be surprised if this is a double digit win by the Packers. With Pouncey out, I think GB's D is going to dominate Pitt's O. I don't see Pitt running the ball at all against GB, and I think Matthews and crew are going to be hassling Roethlisberger all night. When he does get time, Woodson and co., I think, are going to control Pitt's passing game. I'm going to be bold and say the final will be:

Green Bay 31 Pittsburgh 14
            Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

I'm definitely going for the pack. I'm a big fan of Aaron Rodgers - the dude tore it up on my fantasy team all year long.

I'm really considering taking Green Bay & the 3 point spread they are getting on Bodog. I'm like 3-0 in the last 3 Super Bowls.
              sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                In response to the Black and Yellow song out now, Lil Wayne has came out with a Packers version....Green and Yellow.

Search it on youtube, if I posted the link here I would get an infraction because of the lyrics in the song.

I must say it is awesome!
                Here's a clean version of the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx566Mpfdxk
                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Superbowl

I am hoping for a Green Bay win by more than 3 and combined score of more that 44.5.

But that is just my hope, not gambling here or anything

Seriously, I hate the Steelers and really do hope for a win.

I'll do better on my second ticket at a Steelers win and more than 44.5 points.

:thumb:

I hope this is as classic as all the talking heads are building it up to be.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty excited to watch it. With the top 2 defenses in the league going at it, I sure hope it isn't one of those 10-7 finals or something along those lines.

I'm so rooting for the Packers.

GO GREEN BAY!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                      In response to the Black and Yellow song out now, Lil Wayne has came out with a Packers version....Green and Yellow. I must say it is awesome!
                      Seriously? I listened to that and thought it was freakin' awful, lyrically and otherwise.
                      The chorus actually succeeded in giving me a headache.

I guess nothing matches up to the Broncos remix of Gold Digger.

PS Go Green Bay!
                      sigpic
                      - ★ -
                      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

My heart is rooting for GB but my wallet put a $40 bet in Vegas for the Steelers to win.

Unless Rodgers plays more like Brady I just don't see the Packers winning. Unless Troy isn't 100% in which case GB becomes heavily favored in my book.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cool tribute video for the Packers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8DHrLq9-qw

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                            I'm definitely going for the pack. I'm a big fan of Aaron Rodgers - the dude tore it up on my fantasy team all year long.

I'm really considering taking Green Bay & the 3 point spread they are getting on Bodog. I'm like 3-0 in the last 3 Super Bowls.
                            Oh your killing me

My buddy has been saying the same thing all week, he's taking Pack.

I just dont see it, Rogers looked dazed after Peppers hit him and didnt have great numbers against the Bears. 52 QB rating somthing like that?

Tough Call

Comment

Bump...for its SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!

sigpic

Comment

Not sure why.. maybe it's just in my DNA, but I felt like sporting my Broncos gear today..

Either way, Go Pack!
                                Adopter - theMileHighGuy

Adopted Bronco - Matt Prater

sigpic

Shout outs to BroncoSexyDaddy, theMileHighGuy and sbxxxiichamps!

Comment

Working...
                                X