Clear All

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Cool tribute video for the Packers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8DHrLq9-qw

Leave a comment:

• Puddleglum
    replied
    My heart is rooting for GB but my wallet put a $40 bet in Vegas for the Steelers to win.

Unless Rodgers plays more like Brady I just don't see the Packers winning. Unless Troy isn't 100% in which case GB becomes heavily favored in my book.

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    In response to the Black and Yellow song out now, Lil Wayne has came out with a Packers version....Green and Yellow. I must say it is awesome!
    Seriously? I listened to that and thought it was freakin' awful, lyrically and otherwise.
    The chorus actually succeeded in giving me a headache.

I guess nothing matches up to the Broncos remix of Gold Digger.

PS Go Green Bay!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I'm pretty excited to watch it. With the top 2 defenses in the league going at it, I sure hope it isn't one of those 10-7 finals or something along those lines.

I'm so rooting for the Packers.

GO GREEN BAY!

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Superbowl

I am hoping for a Green Bay win by more than 3 and combined score of more that 44.5.

But that is just my hope, not gambling here or anything

Seriously, I hate the Steelers and really do hope for a win.

I'll do better on my second ticket at a Steelers win and more than 44.5 points.

:thumb:

I hope this is as classic as all the talking heads are building it up to be.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    In response to the Black and Yellow song out now, Lil Wayne has came out with a Packers version....Green and Yellow.

Search it on youtube, if I posted the link here I would get an infraction because of the lyrics in the song.

I must say it is awesome!
    Here's a clean version of the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx566Mpfdxk

Leave a comment:

• BluenOrnge4Life
    replied
    I'm definitely going for the pack. I'm a big fan of Aaron Rodgers - the dude tore it up on my fantasy team all year long.

I'm really considering taking Green Bay & the 3 point spread they are getting on Bodog. I'm like 3-0 in the last 3 Super Bowls.

Leave a comment:

• IABronco05
    replied
    I would not be surprised if this is a double digit win by the Packers. With Pouncey out, I think GB's D is going to dominate Pitt's O. I don't see Pitt running the ball at all against GB, and I think Matthews and crew are going to be hassling Roethlisberger all night. When he does get time, Woodson and co., I think, are going to control Pitt's passing game. I'm going to be bold and say the final will be:

Green Bay 31 Pittsburgh 14

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    In response to the Black and Yellow song out now, Lil Wayne has came out with a Packers version....Green and Yellow.

Search it on youtube, if I posted the link here I would get an infraction because of the lyrics in the song.

I must say it is awesome!

Leave a comment:

• DishWater
    replied
    I can see this being close, but I just don't think the Packers get by this defense.

100 yards allowed through 3 quarters to the Ravens. WOW.

Defense and Clutch QB's win championships. Steelers have some of the best, if not the best, of each.

21-17 Steelers.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    Big Ben sucked against the Jets and the Packers have a good secondary too. Woodson should definetly shut down Ward or Wallace.

Packers 27

Steelers 20

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    Pouncey has been ruled of this game. How will that affect the Steelers?

Leave a comment:

• Vhailor
    replied
    Go Green Bay Packers!

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Classic match-up. I think this SB will have a huge Nielsen rating.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Post #11,111 - just thought that was cool and I'd point it out. haha
    Thanks, I don't even notice post numbers. I just post...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X