Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redneckrocker
    replied
    Congrats Green Bay! Now I hope everyone will stop talking about Farve! I'm glad the good guys won, I was rooting against Ben 'sex offender' Rothlisberger and its nice to see a good guy like Aaron Rodger, one the the level headed guys in the league right now, win the big one.

Now the road to XLVI is on, I hope a deal can get done and life in the NFL can go on as usual and we can have 'real' pro football next year.
    (Although if there is a strike I may have to go to Rams park and summit my application!)

Congrats Packers and GO BRONCOS, Superbowl XLVI Champions?!

Leave a comment:

• WillTopper
    replied
    3 Horrible calls

Obviously the face mask that was not a face mask. The incomplete pass that was CLEARLY a reception, 2 complete steps with cotrol of the ball. And the Non call of interfering with a put reciever. The punt reciever is not supposed to be touched until he fields the ball, he had never touched the ball when the Pitt played tried to push him into the ball. Up until that point the punt reciever sould have been allowed unrestricted access to the ball ( he signaled fair catch ) . That hould have been a pentaly agaist Pitt not the personal foul against GB.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
    I was waiting for it also...The game against Seattle a few years back disgust me...I didnt finsh that game because the referee's was cheating for the Steelers..

Congratulations to Aaron Rodgers,the Packers,their fans and the organization.

I know its killing Brett Favre inside that the Packers won the Superbowl.
    Maybe, maybe not. He is probably happy and a little upset, but more happy than anything.

Now that he is officially retired, he is known as a Packer again, him and the Packers president, are already in the works of patching there beef. We could see a #4 jersey retirement as early as next season, and a Hall of Fame in 3-5 years. Brett is a packer, wither people like it or not. Stink is a Bronco, Gary Zimmermen is a Bronco, but both have played on other team(s).

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    replied
    Originally posted by karnage View Post
    Finally, the Steelers couldn't get the officials to bail them out of this one...Big Ben should be happy the NFL handed his team two SB's already...cause he has sucked hard in the big game so far...

I couldn't believe that they didn't actually call a penalty on the 4th down incompletion (not that there should have been)...I was just waiting for the flags to start flying and move Pitt down the field....congrats to the Pack!
    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    The Refs tried to cheat for Pitt, but Rodgers force is to strong.

I loved that facemask call, it was great, but the only thing that was missing was a actual facemask.
    I was waiting for it also...The game against Seattle a few years back disgust me...I didnt finsh that game because the referee's was cheating for the Steelers..

Congratulations to Aaron Rodgers,the Packers,their fans and the organization.

I know its killing Brett Favre inside that the Packers won the Superbowl.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    The Refs tried to cheat for Pitt, but Rodgers force is to strong.

I loved that facemask call, it was great, but the only thing that was missing was a actual facemask.

Leave a comment:

• karnage
    replied
    Finally, the Steelers couldn't get the officials to bail them out of this one...Big Ben should be happy the NFL handed his team two SB's already...cause he has sucked hard in the big game so far...

I couldn't believe that they didn't actually call a penalty on the 4th down incompletion (not that there should have been)...I was just waiting for the flags to start flying and move Pitt down the field....congrats to the Pack!

Leave a comment:

• AznBroncoFan
    replied
    It's great to see "the guy who got away with rape" throw that pick 6! stealers losing is a good thing. No need to see those arrogant fans/bandwagoners talking smack anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    That was a great game. Congrats Packers. Helped me out. Getting 40 bucks from Vegas since I betted on the Packers and 5 from one guy at my work. Aaron Rodgers is just a flat out monster. IMO he's better than Favre ever was.

Now Favre is just a ghost in Green Bay.
    Last edited by BroncoFanBoy; 02-06-2011, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KoobLis
    replied
    Who says you needed a running game to win a superbowl?

Charles Woodson seemed to have learned from Cutler, if you're hurt and the camera is on you - ACT like it's hurting! lol

Leave a comment:

• vcooper3
    replied
    Packers have a good chance to repeat next year. Even with injuries, they still prevailed. Winning 3 straight road playoff games is pretty impressive.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Great game, congrats to the Packers.

AR is such a beast.

This team is going to be scary good next year.

Finley healthy, 1-2 with Grant/Starks, FA and draft. I'm happy for Driver and Woodson, two veterans that worked hard their whole career.

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    replied
    Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Women of Dallas beware!!!

Big Ben will be out on the town looking to drown his sorrows!!!
    Originally posted by Broncomania96 View Post
    I would be more scared of Brett. I mean we already cant trust him with a cell phone whats he gonna text now to help him get over it Oh god female sportswriters every where better block his number

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Thank God, my heart was racing in that game, it was tough. Good game Pitt, but the better team won.

I'm really happy for A-Rod, and the Pack, lets all remember that the G on the packers helmet stands for greatness.

Now for my dream to come true. Have both my teams playing vs each other.

Broncos v. Packers

Leave a comment:

• Broncomania96
    replied
    Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post

I would be more scared of Brett. I mean we already cant trust him with a cell phone whats he gonna text now to help him get over it Oh god female sportswriters every where better block his number

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X