I vote the Broncos.

GO PACKERS!!
    Green Bay Packers
    69.44%
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    30.56%
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Real men root for the Green Bay Packers, if the Denver Broncos aren't playing!

Consider me a Cheesehead!

sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Trick question, I will always pick the Packers over any team, split with Denver.

Packers win it 36-21
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I'll go with GB.

Especially with this being on turf, and Rodgers put on a clinic in Atlanta. They also have a better secondary then the Steelers.

I'd say.

23-20 Packers

Comment

i hate both teams, but hate the packers slightly less. it's been awhile since good things have happened to them, so go pack.

Comment

I hate both these teams for different reasons, but for some reason I think the Packers find a way to win........

What do I know though...
            sigpic

Comment

Packers.

Steeler's defense couldn't stop a struggling 2nd year QB in the second half. Imagine what Rogers can do.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broooks77 View Post
                Packers.

Steeler's defense couldn't stop a struggling 2nd year QB in the second half. Imagine what Rogers can do.
                With the huge lead in Pitt, they almost blew it with the Jets. Damn it. I would have loved to see a battle of the green.

Steelers... well... Big "I'm in trouble Ben" .... Produced ZERO points in the 2nd half against the Jets and DAMN IT... I thought NY would pull it off somehow.

Packers... They know how to win and not "play not to lose" like Pitt did.

Go Packers!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Rodgers and the Packers offense indoors? Steelers and all their bandwagon fans will be crying in two weeks.

Comment

I'm voting Green Bay Packers go pack go. Than I'll be rooting for history to repeat itself what happened after green bay went to back to back SB in 96 & 97 OH YEAH let history repeat itself!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

7 for Pittsburgh!
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

Comment

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I am going with GB for the win. However I feel it will be close because both have very good D, and what it's going to come down to IMO is who turns the ball over less wins the SB.

Comment

I don't hate or like either team...so truthfully I really could care less who won as long as it's an entertaining game. I don't want to see a blow out or a FG fest either.

My wife on the other hand HATES the Packers (I don't even know why) so she I think she will be rooting for the Steeler's. Even though the Steeler's knocked our her favorite NFL player (Mark Sanchez). She seriously has a crush on the dude...makes me laugh.

Anyway me making an unbiased selection...I will go with the Steelers. I love Rodgers nd the way he plays, the Packers have been playing really good football in the Playoff's. But a week off can hurt or help you...I think it hurts the Packers and I think that Steeler Defense is going to slow them down just enough. If the Steeler's defense can do what I think they will then Big Ben should be able to lead the Steeler's to a close victory.

But I think the real question is...how good will the Budweiser and Bud Lite commercials be this year?

Thx,
                            Joe
                            To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Steelers 28
                              Packers 23

Comment

Working...
                              X