Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want the Packers to win but I think Pittsburgh will win... 27-23

Comment

I think Pittsburgh will win. Experienced playoff team. Green Bay won't be able to run the ball, the pass rush will get to Rodgers. Polamalu will be rested and all over the place.
      sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling the steelers win again, they have a dynasty there just like NE has.

Comment

The one thing no one is talking about that's a big loss is the fact that Pouncey isn't playing.

Once Pouncey was out, the Steelers run game and offense is general started to struggle. Could be a big matchup for Raji and the Packers.

Comment

Wow... I'm surprised to see that many people going with the Pack? Oh well, I guess they are the hot team right now, and I got a feeling a lot of people are voting that way out of their hate for Pittsburgh.

Hopefully the betting here in Vegas is the same way! Keep driving that line up before I put a bunch on the "Black and Yellow." It is at 2.5 here for now but I see it going up by mid-week, and then I'll take Pitt and the under. I hear there is a lot of money on the over so it should drive that up as well. Good for me !!

Comment

I'm so sick and tired of the Steelers being so good year in and year out. Hopefully the packers can mix things up a bit!

Go Pack Go!

Green Bay 21
              Pittsburgh 17
              sigpic
              Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

This is some funny stuff right here. I used to love watching In Living Color.

Men On Football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYh8qZTspss
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X