Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: You gotta watch this!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OT: You gotta watch this!!

    sorry if this has already been posted but check it out hahahaha

    http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...e-d4edee7b6705
    PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
    sigpic

  • #2
    Big deal, we already know he can do almost anything on the knee except play.]

    More hard-hitting TMZ journalism.
    When 303 calls... you answer.

    sigpic

    I thought you guys meant this Coach Fox!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by wayninja View Post
      Big deal, we already know he can do almost anything on the knee except play.
      haha right...he walks like he is mentally challenged.
      PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Is it just me, or is Jay Cutler the grumpiest man alive? They don't even look like a couple, looks like a brother getting dragged around by his sister shopping.

        Oh well, who cares, as long as he performs on the field, who cares what he does, or what his personality is like.

        Comment


        • #5
          He was probably out for a jog on it earlier that morning. (I was kidding btw, so please relax) People already have their opinions. I don't know that this is going to change or add to anyone's opinion.

          I actually feel bad for Cutler. I'm glad he's not a Bronco, but I still feel bad for him.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
            He was probably out for a jog on it earlier that morning. (I was kidding btw, so please relax) People already have their opinions. I don't know that this is going to change or add to anyone's opinion.

            I actually feel bad for Cutler. I'm glad he's not a Bronco, but I still feel bad for him.
            Jay doesn't let others opinions of him bother him. He still hates everyone equally.
            When 303 calls... you answer.

            sigpic

            I thought you guys meant this Coach Fox!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rmac15 View Post
              haha right...he walks like he is mentally challenged.
              have you seen some of his INTs . . . he plays that way too
              sigpic
              -------

              Comment


              • #8
                The only thing worth seeing in this video is Kristin Cavallari.
                sigpic


                @BlueNOrangeFTW

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow. Jay Cutler can walk? He must be faking since everyone else would be playing in his condition. He should be running around and jumping like every other player in the league said they would be doing. What a wuss.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Chitown View Post
                    Wow. Jay Cutler can walk? He must be faking since everyone else would be playing in his condition. He should be running around and jumping like every other player in the league said they would be doing. What a wuss.
                    yup
                    sigpic
                    -------

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Chitown View Post
                      Wow. Jay Cutler can walk? He must be faking since everyone else would be playing in his condition. He should be running around and jumping like every other player in the league said they would be doing. What a wuss.
                      Don't forget that he can also ride a bike and walk up stairs.

                      And no, no one in his position is currently playing. The position of blowing the NFC championship that is. But 0 points is a heck of an effort.
                      When 303 calls... you answer.

                      sigpic

                      I thought you guys meant this Coach Fox!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You know it's getting pathetic when a 30 second video of Cutler walking in the background becomes another topic in which people continue to spew their purely biased based hatred filled opinions about him.........
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                          You know it's getting pathetic when a 30 second video of Cutler walking in the background becomes another topic in which people continue to spew their purely biased based hatred filled opinions about him.........
                          I can't help it... I'm a "6".
                          When 303 calls... you answer.

                          sigpic

                          I thought you guys meant this Coach Fox!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sensationalist journalism.

                            They act as if he should be in a hospital bed. I wonder, if a QB had a concussion would they follow him around to see if he could still speak or use other brain functions?
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                            The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                              Sensationalist journalism.

                              They act as if he should be in a hospital bed. I wonder, if a QB had a concussion would they follow him around to see if he could still speak or use other brain functions?
                              If it had been a concussion that happened to #6 on Sunday then I think the answer to your question would be yes.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X