• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: You gotta watch this!!

sorry if this has already been posted but check it out hahahaha

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...e-d4edee7b6705
    PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
    sigpic

Big deal, we already know he can do almost anything on the knee except play.]

More hard-hitting TMZ journalism.
    When 303 calls... you answer.

sigpic

I thought you guys meant this Coach Fox!

Comment

Originally posted by wayninja View Post
      Big deal, we already know he can do almost anything on the knee except play.
      haha right...he walks like he is mentally challenged.
      PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
      sigpic

Comment

Is it just me, or is Jay Cutler the grumpiest man alive? They don't even look like a couple, looks like a brother getting dragged around by his sister shopping.

Oh well, who cares, as long as he performs on the field, who cares what he does, or what his personality is like.

Comment

He was probably out for a jog on it earlier that morning. (I was kidding btw, so please relax) People already have their opinions. I don't know that this is going to change or add to anyone's opinion.

I actually feel bad for Cutler. I'm glad he's not a Bronco, but I still feel bad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
            He was probably out for a jog on it earlier that morning. (I was kidding btw, so please relax) People already have their opinions. I don't know that this is going to change or add to anyone's opinion.

I actually feel bad for Cutler. I'm glad he's not a Bronco, but I still feel bad for him.
            Jay doesn't let others opinions of him bother him. He still hates everyone equally.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rmac15 View Post
              haha right...he walks like he is mentally challenged.
              have you seen some of his INTs . . . he plays that way too
              sigpic
              -------

Comment

The only thing worth seeing in this video is Kristin Cavallari.
                sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Wow. Jay Cutler can walk? He must be faking since everyone else would be playing in his condition. He should be running around and jumping like every other player in the league said they would be doing. What a wuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Chitown View Post
                    Wow. Jay Cutler can walk? He must be faking since everyone else would be playing in his condition. He should be running around and jumping like every other player in the league said they would be doing. What a wuss.
                    yup
                    sigpic
                    -------

Comment

Originally posted by Chitown View Post
                      Don't forget that he can also ride a bike and walk up stairs.

And no, no one in his position is currently playing. The position of blowing the NFC championship that is. But 0 points is a heck of an effort.

sigpic

Comment

You know it's getting pathetic when a 30 second video of Cutler walking in the background becomes another topic in which people continue to spew their purely biased based hatred filled opinions about him.........
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                          You know it's getting pathetic when a 30 second video of Cutler walking in the background becomes another topic in which people continue to spew their purely biased based hatred filled opinions about him.........
                          I can't help it... I'm a "6".

sigpic

Comment

Sensationalist journalism.

They act as if he should be in a hospital bed. I wonder, if a QB had a concussion would they follow him around to see if he could still speak or use other brain functions?
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                              Sensationalist journalism.

They act as if he should be in a hospital bed. I wonder, if a QB had a concussion would they follow him around to see if he could still speak or use other brain functions?
                              If it had been a concussion that happened to #6 on Sunday then I think the answer to your question would be yes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X