OT: You gotta watch this!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    Really?? I beg to differ, if you'd like we could very easily count the amount of posts reguarding the matter from the time the injury took place on Sunday.

Not only have you posted significantly more then I have about it, your posts could also be considered very antagonistic and/or trolling......

All I have really said is that the amount of hatred for the guy is ridiculous, you on the other hand have had many long posts in many different threads going into great depth and detail about your side of the arguement.....

You may want to think again about what you just said in the post of yours in which I quoted because quite frankly sir you are wrong.....

And this is just the first or second post out of you? Or are you actually keeping score? You've had PLENTY to say on the subject. You can nitpick who's done more, but don't pretend you've been a bystander until now.

Yes, you have said the hatred is ridiculous. Many times. Easily enough to be considered trolling. At least I do go into detail while you just spew one-liners and attack me for my position.

So I'm wrong. So what? Why do you care so much? Disagree and move on. There's no good reason to try to 'call me out' for posting my opinion on a discussion board. I don't like the guy, you do. I post to that end, you post to that end. Do we really need to have this argument?
    When 303 calls... you answer.

sigpic

I thought you guys meant this Coach Fox!

Comment

[QUOTE=wayninja;3669666]
      And this is just the first or second post out of you?
      Nah, not the first or second, but I have not said near as much as you have, which is the point I was making. You tried to act as if I was talking about it as much as you have, and I haven't.

Or are you actually keeping score?
      Thats the part that is laughable, I am in no way keeping score, thats why I said we could go back and count if you would like (again just proving that that your statement is incorrect) but I don't have to keep score to know that you have had much more to say about it then I have.

Yes, you have said the hatred is ridiculous. Many times. Easily enough to be considered trolling.
      Let me get this straight, you, like many others are going out of your way to spew hatred about a guy that you don't like. There are dozens of threads about the subject and you have been pretty antagonistic in nearly of them and all I am saying is that the hatred is ridiculous and I am trolling?? Maybe you should review the definition of trolling.......

At least I do go into detail while you just spew one-liners and attack me for my position.
      I could go into plenty detail should I choose to do so, but look how far that has gotten posters like Da Swerski. I am not looking to get into an all out debate with people who's agenda is solely intended to belittle Cutler or anybody representing his side of the situation.

So I'm wrong. So what? Why do you care so much? Disagree and move on.
      Why do you? I mean you do don't you? If you didn't you wouldn't spend so much time trying to tell everyone time and time again in multiple threads how much Cutler is this or that, I mean come on, be real man.

There's no good reason to try to 'call me out' for posting my opinion on a discussion board. I don't like the guy, you do. I post to that end, you post to that end. Do we really need to have this argument?
      No we don't, I think you have enough arguements going on with others on one paticular topic, but I am going to defend myself when you make statements that aren't true, however.

No hard feelings man, like you said you feel one way about it and I feel another, no big deal.

Let's move on.....
      Last edited by thatkidhunt; 01-27-2011, 06:25 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Nah, not the first or second, but I have not said near as much as you have, which is the point I was making. You tried to act as if I was talking about it as much as you have, and I haven't.
        So you are keeping score? The fact that you are even continuing with me undermines the high road you are trying to preach and take.

hats the part that is laughable, I am in no way keeping score, thats why I said we could go back and count if you would like (again just proving that that your statement is incorrect) but I don't have to keep score to know that you have had much more to say about it then I have.
        I don't have to keep score either to know that you've shown up in multiple threads too. The argument that because it's less than me makes it ok is disingenuous at best.

Let me get this straight, you, like many others are going out of their way to spew hatred about a guy that you don't like. There are dozens of threads about the subject and you have been pretty antagonistic and all I am saying is that the hatred is ridiculous and I am trolling?? Maybe you should review the definition of trolling.......
        Going out of my way? It's not hard to type and hit submit. It's not like I'm creating threads or stalking the guy. I made a few sarcastic remarks. It's not directed at you so why are you taking it personally. Again, you don't have to agree with me, but I'm talking about Cutler and you are talking about me. See the difference?

I could go into plenty detail should I choose to do so, but look how far that has gotten posters like Da Swerski. I am not looking to get into an all out debate with people who's agenda is solely intended to belittle Cutler or anybody representing his side of the situation.
        I respect Da Swerski. He's sticking up for a guy he likes. And that's totally fine, we've had a good back and forth about it. I don't know if he feels the same way about me, but he hasn't let me get under his skin so badly that he's outright calling me out. You are.

Why do you? I mean you do don't you? If you didn't you wouldn't spend so much time trying to tell everyone time and time again in multiple threads how much Cutler is this or that, I mean come on, be real man.
        A real man? Don't make me laugh. Because I don't like the guy and have taken some shots at him for playing badly and going out of the game, I'm not a real man? That's beneath you, TKH.

No we don't, I think you have enough arguements going on with others on one paticular topic, but I am going to defend myself when you make statements that aren't true, however.
        What statement did I make that wasn't true? I never presented anything as a fact, simply my opinion. We are all entitled to it. I do apologize to YOU, however, if you've taken it personally. My statements were never meant to insult you.

No hard feelings man, like you said you feel one way about it and I feel another, no big deal.

Let's move on.....
        I'm cool with that! I don't have hard feelings for Bronco fans.

sigpic

Comment

You know it's getting pathetic when a 30 second video of Cutler walking in the background becomes another topic in which people continue to spew their purely biased based hatred filled opinions about him.........
          yeah, except not really. but it's good to know you'll be there to defend him, even when he doesn't really need it

unrelated sidenote: i'm more disappointed in cutler's choice of women than his play of the field.

Comment

Originally posted by wayninja View Post
            So you are keeping score? The fact that you are even continuing with me undermines the high road you are trying to preach and take.

I don't have to keep score either to know that you've shown up in multiple threads too. The argument that because it's less than me makes it ok is disingenuous at best.

Going out of my way? It's not hard to type and hit submit. It's not like I'm creating threads or stalking the guy. I made a few sarcastic remarks. It's not directed at you so why are you taking it personally. Again, you don't have to agree with me, but I'm talking about Cutler and you are talking about me. See the difference?

I respect Da Swerski. He's sticking up for a guy he likes. And that's totally fine, we've had a good back and forth about it. I don't know if he feels the same way about me, but he hasn't let me get under his skin so badly that he's outright calling me out. You are.

A real man? Don't make me laugh. Because I don't like the guy and have taken some shots at him for playing badly and going out of the game, I'm not a real man? That's beneath you, TKH.

What statement did I make that wasn't true? I never presented anything as a fact, simply my opinion. We are all entitled to it. I do apologize to YOU, however, if you've taken it personally. My statements were never meant to insult you.

I'm cool with that! I don't have hard feelings for Bronco fans.
            Just for the record: I said...."be real man" (like be honest) Not "be a real man" (as if I was telling you to be more of a man)

Just wanted to correct that misunderstanding because I wouldn't come at you like that or pretty much any other poster on these boards........

I wasn't really ever trying to call you out either, just originally asked if you "had gotten your kicks yet" and after that it was me pretty much just defending myself.

It's over with, like I said before, no hard feelings (and I am not just saying that, I truly mean it, everything is cool on my end brotha)
            sigpic

Comment

Just for the record: I said...."be real man" (like be honest) Not "be a real man" (as if I was telling you to be more of a man)

Just wanted to correct that misunderstanding because I wouldn't come at you like that or pretty much any other poster on these boards........

I wasn't really ever trying to call you out either, just originally asked if you "had gotten your kicks yet" and after that it was me pretty much just defending myself.

It's over with, like I said before, no hard feelings (and I am not just saying that, I truly mean it, everything is cool on my end brotha)
              Fair enough, my mistake, I read it correctly, but still misunderstood what you were saying.

For the record, no, I don't think I have got my kicks yet. I don't think I'll ever quite get over Jay's stab at us fans. It was so unnecessary and I think he's getting the Bronco Karma for it. As the saying goes, Karma's a...

And that goes double for Bronco karma.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X