Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Rodgers Defends Cutler...

Let the hate train continue to roll

But I am sharing this story to those who are following the development of the story of Cutler

Packers QB Rodgers calls criticism of Cutler 'disrespectful'
    http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/0...e=HP_headlines

Since Cutler haters have nothing better to do with their lives, feel free to comment

I'm not going to say it again.

If you don't like it... don't open it.

Do not attack other posters for posting articles.

This is the Other NFL Teams section.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
      I'm not going to say it again.

If you don't like it... don't open it.

Do not attack other posters for posting articles.

This is the Other NFL Teams section.
      It only bothers me because he feels the need to start a new thread every time. If he kept it bottled up into one thread, then I wouldn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon View Post
        It only bothers me because he feels the need to start a new thread every time. If he kept it bottled up into one thread, then I wouldn't care.
        New article = new thread. Not a big deal, and I don't see why it should be one.

//discussion.

Edit: There's at least 3 threads that are just as negative on the same subject, and no complaints.
        Last edited by LordTrychon; 01-27-2011, 12:36 PM.
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
          New article = new thread. Not a big deal, and I don't see why it should be one.

//discussion.
          Fair enough. I'll just ignore them from now on.

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks, Reid!
            sigpic

Comment

i have to agree with Rodgers, saying people are blowing this out of proportion would be a huge understatement.

the dude got legitimately injured and nobody knows how that may or may not have effected his playing ability at the time.

bottom line is, cutler got sacked more than anyone and missed a game due to a concussion while playing with diabetes.......i am going to go out on a limb and say he is a tough guy.

that said, he isn't a very likable guy, which is why the backlash from the other players and the media doesn't surprise me.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                i have to agree with Rodgers, saying people are blowing this out of proportion would be a huge understatement.

the dude got legitimately injured and nobody knows how that may or may not have effected his playing ability at the time.

bottom line is, cutler got sacked more than anyone and missed a game due to a concussion while playing with diabetes.......i am going to go out on a limb and say he is a tough guy.

that said, he isn't a very likable guy, which is why the backlash from the other players and the media doesn't surprise me.
                Exactly.......Well said.

Comment

Nice post. There are many reasons I can see for a person to not like Cutler. His toughness is not one of them.

Comment

Well said baph.

Comment

You know I respect your opinion even if I may not like it. But it's really entirely up to you to click on these threads.

Just know that when you do, there will be things that can be said and you may not like them.

The world is basically 50/50 on cutler and there will be heat as long as he is in the league

Comment

Originally posted by Chitown View Post
                        Nice post. There are many reasons I can see for a person to not like Cutler. His toughness is not one of them.
                        It's his face and his facial expression. But I can imagine being in his situation and with a freakin boulder on his shoulder there isn't a lot for him to be smiling about.

He just doesn't have the charisma of Tebow.

You look at someone like Brady who's pretty much an a-hole but he has the rings. Wait til Cutler gets the rings and i'd be really curious to see how the world views him then

Comment

Originally posted by aznightmare View Post
                          It's his face and his facial expression. But I can imagine being in his situation and with a freakin boulder on his shoulder there isn't a lot for him to be smiling about.

He just doesn't have the charisma of Tebow.

You look at someone like Brady who's pretty much an a-hole but he has the rings. Wait til Cutler gets the rings and i'd be really curious to see how the world views him then
                          Eh, if they were in a different division, sure.

Green Bay is building a dynasty in the NFC. 14 or 16 players on IR, and in the SB. Imagine how good they'll be at full strength next year.

I highly, highly doubt the Bears get this kind of luck next year either. IF Cutler wins a SB, i'll give him major props.

Comment

The world is basically 50/50 on cutler
                            i don't buy that. he's one of the most hated players in the league

related sidnote: this story needs to die already. nothing more to see here imo

Comment

Wait til Cutler gets the rings and i'd be really curious to see how the world views him then
                              Who has that kind of time?

Comment

Working...
                              X