Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Quitler T-Shirts.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31


    That's funny.

    How do you like those "9" fans now!!!!!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by AznBroncoFan View Post
      He didn't quit. He was just the smarter man and saw right through the failure that is mcd and left the disaster before it happened.
      He saw it coming.......Tebow taking us to The Show!!!!!

      (Can you imagine Tebow sitting in the background sulking or whatever over an injury???? Or Woodson pouting in the background in the biggest game of his life???? I can go on.....)




      (note: in no place in this post was it stated that Cutler wasn't injured, or isn't a tough guy)
      Last edited by CanDB; 02-23-2011, 07:44 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        wrong thread
        Last edited by Sparky The Sun Devil; 02-23-2011, 09:11 PM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Da Swerski View Post
          Number of coaches Cutler has had a problem with on any level? One.
          Number of players McDaniels has had a problem with as head coach? Tons.

          I see a trend here...
          Jay Cutler has played for 3 NFL coaches while McD coached an entire team of players. I see nonsensical logic here...
          IT'S OK - The F just means Freakin' !!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            He saw it coming.......Tebow taking us to The Show!!!!!

            (Can you imagine Tebow sitting in the background sulking or whatever over an injury???? Or Woodson pouting in the background in the biggest game of his life???? I can go on.....)




            (note: in no place in this post was it stated that Cutler wasn't injured, or isn't a tough guy)
            Don't think you understood. Cutler saw right through McDaniels and figured him out earlier than the rest of us did. That's pretty smart

            Tebow and Woodson are more animated than Cutler is. That's not really saying much since my furniture is more animated than Cutler is. However, Cutler was on the sidelines helping Collins and Hanie out.

            There's plenty of cheerleaders. Heck, the whole crowd is cheering you on at a home game. So when my QB (who also happens to have learned the offense faster than anyone else) gets hurt and can't go, I'd rather he turn into a QB coach than another cheerleader.

            I'm confident that as animated a guy as Tebow is, after being in the league for a few years, he'll learn that a coach is more important than a cheerleader. It may not get you the camera shots and the praise of idiots like Deion Sanders, but your teammates (especially your backups) will appreciate it a lot more. Cutler seems to be a guy that cares about his team more than what a bunch of talking heads on ESPN.
            Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by AC1 View Post
              Don't think you understood. Cutler saw right through McDaniels and figured him out earlier than the rest of us did. That's pretty smart

              Tebow and Woodson are more animated than Cutler is. That's not really saying much since my furniture is more animated than Cutler is. However, Cutler was on the sidelines helping Collins and Hanie out.

              There's plenty of cheerleaders. Heck, the whole crowd is cheering you on at a home game. So when my QB (who also happens to have learned the offense faster than anyone else) gets hurt and can't go, I'd rather he turn into a QB coach than another cheerleader.

              I'm confident that as animated a guy as Tebow is, after being in the league for a few years, he'll learn that a coach is more important than a cheerleader. It may not get you the camera shots and the praise of idiots like Deion Sanders, but your teammates (especially your backups) will appreciate it a lot more. Cutler seems to be a guy that cares about his team more than what a bunch of talking heads on ESPN.
              Just havin fun...............there are too many relevant current topics about the Broncos that make this topic kind of old and boring (although I have a definite position on it)........

              Too many here are living in the past........we have a team that is only some smart management decisions away from getting back on track. And I am anxious to move forward, through a potentially amazing draft, maybe with a few solid FAs, and most likely......with a new, attitude. This is fun stuff, and until the first game, no one has more wins than us.

              So listen AC1, I don't see you much in GD or DT&FA......you should get more involved there. You are a sharp individual. You have value to add. Show up dude!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by AC1 View Post
                Don't think you understood. Cutler saw right through McDaniels and figured him out earlier than the rest of us did. That's pretty smart

                Tebow and Woodson are more animated than Cutler is. That's not really saying much since my furniture is more animated than Cutler is. However, Cutler was on the sidelines helping Collins and Hanie out.

                There's plenty of cheerleaders. Heck, the whole crowd is cheering you on at a home game. So when my QB (who also happens to have learned the offense faster than anyone else) gets hurt and can't go, I'd rather he turn into a QB coach than another cheerleader.

                I'm confident that as animated a guy as Tebow is, after being in the league for a few years, he'll learn that a coach is more important than a cheerleader. It may not get you the camera shots and the praise of idiots like Deion Sanders, but your teammates (especially your backups) will appreciate it a lot more. Cutler seems to be a guy that cares about his team more than what a bunch of talking heads on ESPN.
                Awesome- awesome post. Dead on right.

                Over time I'm quite confident Cutler is going to prove many many nay-sayers (and he's got quite a few obviously) wrong. Why? B/c despite common perception (or misperception more accurately)- in addition to all his skills- Cutler actually does have his head on straight when it comes to TEAM and winning. Anyone who bothers to investigate it will quickly discover that he was a very popular member of the clubhouse and looked to for leadership at Vanderbilt, in Denver and in Chicago. The sulky, spoiled, "Jeff George" bit that everyone seems to buy into with Cutler is simply not accurate. He's just not warm and fuzzy and media friendly with the media. So freakin' what...

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by AC1 View Post
                  Don't think you understood. Cutler saw right through McDaniels and figured him out earlier than the rest of us did. That's pretty smart

                  Tebow and Woodson are more animated than Cutler is. That's not really saying much since my furniture is more animated than Cutler is. However, Cutler was on the sidelines helping Collins and Hanie out.

                  There's plenty of cheerleaders. Heck, the whole crowd is cheering you on at a home game. So when my QB (who also happens to have learned the offense faster than anyone else) gets hurt and can't go, I'd rather he turn into a QB coach than another cheerleader.

                  I'm confident that as animated a guy as Tebow is, after being in the league for a few years, he'll learn that a coach is more important than a cheerleader. It may not get you the camera shots and the praise of idiots like Deion Sanders, but your teammates (especially your backups) will appreciate it a lot more. Cutler seems to be a guy that cares about his team more than what a bunch of talking heads on ESPN.
                  FTR.......you can paint the picture anyway you want. I happen to disagree (with the guy's leadership/supportiveness)......but keep on painting.

                  You can convince those who are buying the stuff.....but based on the significant dislike for the guy by his peers/former players - and don't think they don't know a few things about the guy, I believe your assessment is a "hopeful" one, and based just on what you thought you saw.
                  Last edited by CanDB; 03-04-2011, 06:40 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Southern Bronco View Post
                    Awesome- awesome post. Dead on right.

                    Over time I'm quite confident Cutler is going to prove many many nay-sayers (and he's got quite a few obviously) wrong. Why? B/c despite common perception (or misperception more accurately)- in addition to all his skills- Cutler actually does have his head on straight when it comes to TEAM and winning. Anyone who bothers to investigate it will quickly discover that he was a very popular member of the clubhouse and looked to for leadership at Vanderbilt, in Denver and in Chicago. The sulky, spoiled, "Jeff George" bit that everyone seems to buy into with Cutler is simply not accurate. He's just not warm and fuzzy and media friendly with the media. So freakin' what...
                    Thanks. I agree. As Shanahan said, in time he will make Chicago proud. Shanahan has observed him as closely as anyone and knows what it takes to be a great QB (having brought up the likes of Elway and Steve Young). Add to this, all the guys who have played with and coached him seem to love him for his intelligence, leadership, toughness and work-ethic.

                    On the other side, you have a bunch of body-language experts that pile on him because he "looks" disinterested. Intellectual laziness at its finest.

                    This "debate" on Cutler is akin to some grad students talking to a bunch of fifth-graders.
                    Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      Just havin fun...............there are too many relevant current topics about the Broncos that make this topic kind of old and boring (although I have a definite position on it)........

                      Too many here are living in the past........we have a team that is only some smart management decisions away from getting back on track. And I am anxious to move forward, through a potentially amazing draft, maybe with a few solid FAs, and most likely......with a new, attitude. This is fun stuff, and until the first game, no one has more wins than us.

                      So listen AC1, I don't see you much in GD or DT&FA......you should get more involved there. You are a sharp individual. You have value to add. Show up dude!
                      I don't know that it's an old topic, considering the thread is based on the NFC Championship Game that happened very recently.

                      We're in agreement on the amazing potential of our team. I follow all the different forums, but find that I don't have much to contribute to most threads (especially DT&FA because I haven't been following the draft-prep and the offseason as much though I hope to get back into it at some point). I also don't post much when I'm in agreement with the majority since I'm not adding anything new to the discussion.

                      Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                      FTR.......you can paint the picture anyway you want. I happen to disagree (with the guy's leadership/supportiveness)......but keep on painting.

                      You can convince those who are buying the stuff.....but based on the significant dislike for the guy by his peers/former players - and don't think they don't know a few things about the guy, I believe your assessment is a "hopeful" one, and based just on what you thought you saw.
                      I'm not selling anything to be bought. The significant dislike comes from players who haven't played with him. They're no different from fans that bash him because of their perception. It's rare to find a teammate of his, past or current, criticizing him. It was reported that some Broncos players were at his first playoff game against Seattle. That hardly sounds like a guy whom teammates dislike. The biggest factor in this is Shanahan who knows a thing or two about QBs, whether it's talent or work ethic (Plummer is no longer with us despite being talented because he was the laziest player on the team). Shanahan loves Cutler, not just because of his talent but his work ethic and personality. The most common Shanahan statement about Cutler is that he loves how hard Cutler works and how he handles himself.

                      My assessment is based on facts. Hanie and Collins both described how helpful Cutler was. I've never seen teammates stick up for a guy like the Bears are rallying around Cutler. You would expect some platitudes in support of your teammate, but they seem pissed off at anyone who questions the toughness of a guy that took as many hits as Cutler took without complaining.

                      The only evidence his detractors have is how Cutler "looked" on the sidelines. What "you thought you saw" is motivation better applied to the body-language experts.
                      Last edited by AC1; 03-06-2011, 08:40 AM.
                      Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by AC1 View Post
                        I don't know that it's an old topic, considering the thread is based on the NFC Championship Game that happened very recently.

                        We're in agreement on the amazing potential of our team. I follow all the different forums, but find that I don't have much to contribute to most threads (especially DT&FA because I haven't been following the draft-prep and the offseason as much though I hope to get back into it at some point). I also don't post much when I'm in agreement with the majority since I'm not adding anything new to the discussion.



                        I'm not selling anything to be bought. The significant dislike comes from players who haven't played with him. They're no different from fans that bash him because of their perception. It's rare to find a teammate of his, past or current, criticizing him. It was reported that some Broncos players were at his first playoff game against Seattle. That hardly sounds like a guy whom teammates dislike. The biggest factor in this is Shanahan who knows a thing or two about QBs, whether it's talent or work ethic (Plummer is no longer with us despite being talented because he was the laziest player on the team). Shanahan loves Cutler, not just because of his talent but his work ethic and personality. The most common Shanahan statement about Cutler is that he loves how hard Cutler works and how he handles himself.

                        My assessment is based on facts. Hanie and Collins both described how helpful Cutler was. I've never seen teammates stick up for a guy like the Bears are rallying around Cutler. You would expect some platitudes in support of your teammate, but they seem pissed off at anyone who questions the toughness of a guy that took as many hits as Cutler took without complaining.

                        The only evidence his detractors have is how Cutler "looked" on the sidelines. What "you thought you saw" is motivation better applied to the body-language experts.
                        Okay.......we are far apart on this guy, and neither seems to be changing his views much.

                        So..........can I ask........are you a staunch Bears fan now? Is that your team?

                        Just curious. You don't have defend someone who you follow religiously.

                        I just don't see you discussing much other than the Jay/Josh stuff, and I figure you're capable of doing that, with some intelligence. You sound smart to me. We just get all "distant" on the Jay thing.

                        I am seriously telling you to show up in GD more.......we could use your smarts. If we look forward, there is a lot to talk about with this team. It's got potential. And if you don't like Tebow because Josh picked him (I don't know that), so what. He's here. He's who he is. Give him a shot. Unless you never liked the guy.....that's different.

                        Think about it....

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Wow. I hadn't realized this thread took such an ugly turn. o.O I just thought the shirt was humorous. xD

                          I was a huge Plummer fan, so Cutler rubbed me the wrong way from the start.

                          Weird that this stirred such a discussion.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Now im not the biggest cutler fan but this is a little over board sheesh

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X