Ochocinco To The Falcons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ochocinco To The Falcons?

Chad just did a fb and it's like really?

Atlanta = awesome = wow= did you see that= purchase home in Alpharetta or Johns Creek *where's the realtor (Evelyn pack we're moving)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...49#!/OchoCinco
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

ohhh yeah man he's deffinetly going there.....

Comment

When TO showed up in Cincy, I thought we had a great diva duo to look at. Carson throwing the ball. What a dream come true for Cincy fans.

Now this?

I'm huge backseat, 2nd favorite fan of the Bengals. I was born in Cincinnati. I have friends and family in Cincinnati. My God This is going to send them into orbit.

He's a drama diva yeah, but they love him. Did TO's appearance cause this get me out? WOW!

Backseat Bengal fan shocked, but not really here.

I wonder if his fb post was a joke?
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        When TO showed up in Cincy, I thought we had a great diva duo to look at. Carson throwing the ball. What a dream come true for Cincy fans.

Now this?

I'm huge backseat, 2nd favorite fan of the Bengals. I was born in Cincinnati. I have friends and family in Cincinnati. My God This is going to send them into orbit.

He's a drama diva yeah, but they love him. Did TO's appearance cause this get me out? WOW!

Backseat Bengal fan shocked, but not really here.

I wonder if his fb post was a joke?
        http://twitter.com/#!/ochocinco
        #random U know Atlanta is the sh*t when the homeless people are attractive so you can imagine what the rest of the city looks like #goodbye
        He really loves ATL.
        2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Who are you talking about?

LINK

Chad Johnson is making a comeback. Three years after changing his last name to Ochocinco, the man born Chad Javon Johnson will be going back to his given surname.

"I've done enough with Ochocinco," the former Mr. Johnson told ESPN's Trey Wingo. Yes, like having the least productive stretch of his career since the name change became official.

Ochocinco didn't elaborate on why he was making the change, but given that his return to Cincinnati is questionable, the logical explanation is that he wants a fresh start wherever he ends up. That means no silly name changes and probably no fighting with his coach, like he's currently doing now. (If Ochocinco does stay in Cincinnati, he'd have to pay for the unsold "Ochocinco" jerseys.)

I didn't think it was possible for me to care about anything less than whether Brett Favre(notes) retired or not. Then Ochocinco announced the name re-change. Frankly, I feel used by this whole process. For months I resisted calling him Ochocinco because it was so preposterous and felt like when I asked all my friends to call me He-Man. Of course, I was in first grade at the time.

Don't stop mangling your Spanish quite yet, though. Ochocinco hasn't filed the paperwork yet for the name change and has gone back on this promise before. In 2009, he said he'd change it back if Darrelle Revis(notes) shut him down in a game. Revis did and Ochocinco didn't follow through.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
            Who are you talking about?

LINK

Chad Johnson is making a comeback. Three years after changing his last name to Ochocinco, the man born Chad Javon Johnson will be going back to his given surname.

"I've done enough with Ochocinco," the former Mr. Johnson told ESPN's Trey Wingo. Yes, like having the least productive stretch of his career since the name change became official.

Ochocinco didn't elaborate on why he was making the change, but given that his return to Cincinnati is questionable, the logical explanation is that he wants a fresh start wherever he ends up. That means no silly name changes and probably no fighting with his coach, like he's currently doing now. (If Ochocinco does stay in Cincinnati, he'd have to pay for the unsold "Ochocinco" jerseys.)

I didn't think it was possible for me to care about anything less than whether Brett Favre(notes) retired or not. Then Ochocinco announced the name re-change. Frankly, I feel used by this whole process. For months I resisted calling him Ochocinco because it was so preposterous and felt like when I asked all my friends to call me He-Man. Of course, I was in first grade at the time.

Don't stop mangling your Spanish quite yet, though. Ochocinco hasn't filed the paperwork yet for the name change and has gone back on this promise before. In 2009, he said he'd change it back if Darrelle Revis(notes) shut him down in a game. Revis did and Ochocinco didn't follow through.
            You are so lame. You knew who he meant but had to be a smartass about it.

Comment

Working...
            X