Pro Bowl: AFC vs NFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    As a Broncos fan you are rooting for the NFC?

Interesting....
    Kids these days
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

The battle of the #24. Champ vs. Revis. Who will represent the number the best?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        Kids these days
        I am cuz vicks my favorite player I'm rootin 4 champ and lloyd to do well but I hate rivers and manning

Comment

Go to the chat peoples... http://www.broncoscountry.com/bc_chat/index.php

Comment

This game stinks..

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              This game stinks..
              It's hideously bad
              sigpic

Comment

Nfc is embarrassing the afc lol

Comment

You'd think with the uncetainy of the CBA they would try harder for the bigger bonus, I guess not.
                  sigpic

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

WOW!!! Is this the Broncos/Raiders game?!?
                      sigpic

Comment

Lloyd is makin a fool of himself drop after drop smh

Comment

That discussion the announcers had about Terry Bradshaw as a prospect, and how "we're so narrow now in how we evaluate what we're looking for in a quarterback," I thought the subtext was unmistakably about Tebow. Both Bradshaw and Billick are Tebow fans.

I think Terry Bradshaw is the prototypical Tebow type quarterback. It's just back in his time they didn't overthink it so much. They just looked for a big guy who was kicking everybody's ass, and then drafted him.

Comment

That was the worst showing of a football game that I've ever seen.
                            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                              That discussion the announcers had about Terry Bradshaw as a prospect, and how "we're so narrow now in how we evaluate what we're looking for in a quarterback," I thought the subtext was unmistakably about Tebow. Both Bradshaw and Billick are Tebow fans.

I think Terry Bradshaw is the prototypical Tebow type quarterback. It's just back in his time they didn't overthink it so much. They just looked for a big guy who was kicking everybody's ass, and then drafted him.
                              Yeah, that was like a 10 minute dissertation on Tebow, wasn't it?

When one of them asked "what should we look for in a quarterback?" I was hollering at the TV... say it! Intangibles!! SAY IT!!

but they didn't - it would have been way too obvious and they are far more sophisticated and subtle than me.

Comment

I went back to PS3 after the first quarter. The pro bowl is always so boring.
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X