• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniform Change

Just thought i would share.

The Bills are updating their uniforms.

http://www.buffalobills.com/

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...e-3ac24fe9fbe0

IMO, their current ones are just awful. Yet i love their classic uniforms. If it was up to me i might just change their primary jersey to the old ones lol.

Anyways they haven't been released to the public yet. The team has only announced that new jerseys's will be in place.
    sigpic
    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

I wonder what they will look like, and maybe there luck will change.

For those who don't know, there is a lucky NFL charm for teams that change there logo.

Bucs sucked then they changed there logo and uni's, become a average team, Lions did it, and are now becoming close to average.

Broncos did become a elite team, but is now back on the down.
    (not being serious, just fooling around)
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

That's interesting it sounded like the new design is going to mix the old with the new. Wonder what they will look like! This got me thinking what team has the most hideous uniforms in the NFL? For Alternate Uniforms the Seattle Seahawks bright green come to mind. For regular uniforms I think it's the Browns. Also not a huge fan of the purple teams either. You know the Browns won't be doing an update any time soon just because their is such deep tradition and history behind the uniforms. They haven't changed much at all through out the years.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dsmith275 View Post
        This got me thinking what team has the most hideous uniforms in the NFL? For regular uniforms I think it's the Browns.
        You mean, the Best, right? Not the worst. The Browns uniforms make the most sense and are nearly perfect as is.

You know the Browns won't be doing an update any time soon just because their is such deep tradition and history behind the uniforms. They haven't changed much at all through out the years.
        The Browns jerseys have changed a hell of a lot over the years. To you it may be subtle but the changes are extremely obvious. The Browns should NEVER change their jerseys. The team has tried several times in recent years and the fanbase spoke in volumes about how much they hated the changes. First the Orange Jerseys were introduced, fans hated it. They discontinued it. Then, they tried Brown pants. The fans universally hated it and the team discontinued them as well.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

definitely like the idea of mixing in the old jerseys, the new ones were just a miss for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
            You mean, the Best, right? Not the worst. The Browns uniforms make the most sense and are nearly perfect as is.

The Browns jerseys have changed a hell of a lot over the years. To you it may be subtle but the changes are extremely obvious. The Browns should NEVER change their jerseys. The team has tried several times in recent years and the fanbase spoke in volumes about how much they hated the changes. First the Orange Jerseys were introduced, fans hated it. They discontinued it. Then, they tried Brown pants. The fans universally hated it and the team discontinued them as well.
            Sorry Charlie, but the Orange and Brown combo looks horrid. Shame your first owner had a color for a last name.

Speaking of your unis what does the "AL", stand for?
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              Sorry Charlie, but the Orange and Brown combo looks horrid. Shame your first owner had a color for a last name.

Speaking of your unis what does the "AL", stand for?
              Alfred Lerner

The Browns jersey is perfect as is. Leave it alone. It is tradition.

Comment

Alfred Lerner

The Browns jersey is perfect as is. Leave it alone. It is tradition.
                I say put this guy on your helmets.

Or maybe this guy....

In all seriousness this is pretty cool.

sigpic

Comment

I say put this guy on your helmets.

Or maybe this guy....

In all seriousness this is pretty cool.

Yea, great idea. They should put a picture of Paul Brown on the helmet because after all that is who they are named after.

Do you know how idiotic that would be?

The Browns do not need a logo. The Browns are better than a logo. That is something that Paul Brown, (I hesitate to say this) Art Modell, and Alfred Lerner understood.

The moment the Browns decide to change their jerseys or put something on their helmet is the day they should just change the name of the team and retire the history just like the Titans did with the Oilers.

The only changes the Browns should do is reduce the stripes on the shoulders back to how they used to be and remove the AL. He's dead and it was a nice gesture following his death. But, it has become a "now" permanent fixture of the uniform.

You will have better luck convincing a brick wall.
                  Last edited by Charlie Brown; 03-10-2011, 10:18 AM.

Comment

I agree with Charlie. I think Cleveland's uniforms are among the best in the league.

Comment

Charlie you need to chill out a little... wow.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yea, great idea. They should put a picture of Paul Brown on the helmet because after all that is who they are named after.

Do you know how idiotic that would be?

The Browns do not need a logo. The Browns are better than a logo. That is something that Paul Brown, (I hesitate to say this) Art Modell, and Alfred Lerner understood.

The moment the Browns decide to change their jerseys or put something on their helmet is the day they should just change the name of the team and retire the history just like the Titans did with the Oilers.

The only changes the Browns should do is reduce the stripes on the shoulders back to how they used to be and remove the AL. He's dead and it was a nice gesture following his death. But, it has become a "now" permanent fixture of the uniform.

You will have better luck convincing a brick wall.
                        Your Unis look like........

sigpic

Comment

Your Unis look like........

That is red and dark brown.

Surely you can tell the difference between red and orange?

Comment

I'm color blind. So I can't.
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I too am color blind. Surley you have heard of people being color blind.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X