Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: At least 3 teams debating Kolb trade

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...ing-kolb-trade
    ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that "at least" three NFL teams are considering a trade for Kevin Kolb.

The 49ers, Cardinals, Titans, and Redskins are among the most likely suitors for Kolb, and Schefter confirms that "every NFC West team except St. Louis" should be in the mix. If a CBA is struck before the draft, it sounds like the Eagles are going to have more than enough suitors to drive up Kolb's price tag. It's very conceivable that they could end up with a top-ten pick.
    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Kevin Kolb is so over rated...

If teams want to give up that much then they will only be screwing themselves over.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
      Kevin Kolb is so over rated...

If teams want to give up that much then they will only be screwing themselves over.
      i feel the same way. Maybe this will help Denver though because the asking price is so high for Kolb, that it might scare a few teams away and make them want to make Denver an offer for Orton.
      sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Crazy to think that the Redskins could once again trade for a Philly QB.

Thx,
        Joe
        To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
          i feel the same way. Maybe this will help Denver though because the asking price is so high for Kolb, that it might scare a few teams away and make them want to make Denver an offer for Orton.
          He basically dumped the ball up to Brent Celek which padded up his stats real nice. He made some good throws but I don't think he's even that much of an improvement from Orton.

Comment

It's very conceivable that they could end up with a top-ten pick.
            that would be completely absurd

Comment

Working...
            X