NFLPA V.S. Owners, Who is to blame?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFLPA V.S. Owners, Who is to blame?

With what we know who is to blame for the lock out?
    NFLPA
    51.43%
    NFL Owners
    22.86%
    Josh McDaniels
    25.71%
    visit the best website on earth

Critical Table

Originally posted by BulldogRed View Post
    With what we know who is to blame for the lock out?
    Yes. :orton:

Comment

12and4 caused it.....bannination!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
        Yes. :orton:
        The KO army is going to tear you apart for blaming #8.

Critical Table

Comment

McD:thumb:
          sigpic
          "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogRed View Post
            The KO army is going to tear you apart for blaming #8.
            Wasn't blaming orton.. i was blaming both players and owners by saying yes... the orton was put there because i needed 10 characters.

I am part of the orton army

go bulldogs

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
              Wasn't blaming orton.. i was blaming both players and owners by saying yes... the orton was put there because i needed 10 characters.

I am part of the orton army

go bulldogs
              Oh, in that case..

Go dogs.

Critical Table

Comment

McD...

If I had to be serious though, early this morning I would have said the owners were to blame... Then I seen the summary of the offer they gave the players, and it seems that the players are not willing to budge one inch. It still falls on both parties, because we wouldn't be in this mess if the owners hadn't opted out of the now expired CBA two years ago, but we would more likely have a deal in place today if the NFLPA would actually negotiate.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

If they wanted to make a deal they would have made a deal.....
                  sigpic

Bronco fan for 31 years!!!!

Comment

I blame Ingle Martian for now smacking some sense into the players and Owners with his Ingle hand.

(I voted Players)

The players asked for to much IMO, some files should not be seen, ask any business owner, they will tell you there are files you don't want the employees to see. The NFLPA was asking for those files.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Hands down its the players, I am not going to get into why, but its bussiness and the owners pay the bills.
                      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

I'd say both parties are equally to blame. However after reading all the new articles this morning and the statement from the NFL last night about the deal that was left on the table by the NFLPA, there's this little voice in the back of my head that is genuinely surprised a group of employees could pull something like this off. I mean, honestly, if they didn't have football what do these guys think they would be doing? Because I'm pretty sure for many (or, most) of them it wouldn't be anything too glamorous.

Yeah, I'm sure the owners suck too and do a whole lot of morally questionable stuff when it comes to making business deals, but in the end these athletes are getting paid 1000% more than they could conceivably earn outside of the world of professional sports. They should act with a certain degree of humility when it comes to negotiations like these.
                        sigpic
                        - ★ -
                        2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

McDaniels... of course!! Who else??

j/K

Honestly - both sides failed in my oppinion. I don't think you can blame any side exclusively, both parties wanted too much.
                          sigpic

BRING BACK ORANGE!!

Comment

Who is to blame for the lock out? Who is doing the locking?

Let me get this straight. The owners tell the players 'you cant work for us anymore' and you all blame the players for not working..... thats flippin nutz!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pura Vida View Post
                              Who is to blame for the lock out? Who is doing the locking?

Let me get this straight. The owners tell the players 'you cant work for us anymore' and you all blame the players for not working..... thats flippin nutz!
                              Well the owners offered a nice proposal that agreed to almost all of the player's demands, and that idiot DeMaurice Smith wanted more. He just said "Take it or leave it" on all his demands. I used to side with the players, but again what others have said I have sided with the owners because of what they offered the NFLPA.

And lol at the last choice, I laughed pretty hard at that one.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X