Congrats Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Cleveland

Very nicely done - Charlie Brown should be ecstatic with the trade with the Falcons - Cleveland came ouuta that deal like a fat cat!

Amazing win for Cleveland!

Originally posted by MoXplant View Post
    Very nicely done - Charlie Brown should be ecstatic with the trade with the Falcons - Cleveland came ouuta that deal like a fat cat!

Amazing win for Cleveland!
    Will definitely be interesting to see if it pays off, i couldnt believe the list of picks they got!!

Comment

Ecstatic? No

I am really ticked off. The Browns now do not have a starting reciever. Do you know how excited I am to know that the Browns will have a horrible offense, yet again!

No number one reciever. No offensive line. Now, I am expected to be happy because the Browns get a late first round draft pick, a late second round draft pick, a late third round draft pick, and an extremely late first round draft pick and extremely late fourth round draft pick next year?

All that in exchange for the Browns getting the 32nd ranked offense? The only way that this would be a good trade for the Browns is if the Falcons go 0-16 to 3-13 this next season. If the Falcons don't, the Browns made a horrible move.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

The Browns can draft J. Baldwin or Greg Little... #1 WR. And they raped the Falcons.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey well now they got trade ammo for next year

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
            The Browns can draft J. Baldwin or Greg Little... #1 WR. And they raped the Falcons.
            Ha!

Like they are going to be starters in the NFL. They are the same exact quality as MoMass. Do the Browns need another MoMass clone? No, they need a Fitgerald.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
              Ha!

Like they are going to be starters in the NFL. They are the same exact quality as MoMass. Do the Browns need another MoMass clone? No, they need a Fitgerald.
              You obviously don't know them.
              sigpic

Comment

Titus bro

Titus

Comment

You obviously don't know them.
                  Nobody can and nobody will find the next Marvin Harrison with the 27th pick in the draft. Sure, maybe Bill Bellichick. He can turn a piece of coal into a diamond overnight. But, the Browns don't have Bill Bellichick. They have Heckert.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                    Titus bro

Titus
                    I used to love that TV show.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                      Nobody can and nobody will find the next Marvin Harrison with the 27th pick in the draft. Sure, maybe Bill Bellichick. He can turn a piece of coal into a diamond overnight. But, the Browns don't have Bill Bellichick. They have Heckert.
                      I have the Bears taking J. Baldwin at #29. A big WR like Brandon Marshall for Cutler, but with more speed. If the Browns get him, he will be their #1 WR.
                      sigpic

Comment

I have the Bears taking J. Baldwin at #29. A big WR like Brandon Marshall for Cutler, but with more speed. If the Browns get him, he will be their #1 WR.
                        No, he won't. If the Browns draft him, he'll probably be a slot reciever, if even that.

Comment

So, should I be happy that the Browns just spend a first and third round pick on this player?

Signs are pointing to .... no.

Comment

No... Weird pick by the Browns. We never know but... LOL not good right now.
                            sigpic

Comment

No... Weird pick by the Browns. We never know but... LOL not good right now.
                              As a fellow Browns fan wrote on a board I am on.

"We snatched up 3-4 NT run stuffer with issues for our 4-3 D in a division that loves to throw the ball, and all it cost us was our 3rd round pick. Awesome! :doh:"

(Note: I am using this forum's equivalent of somebody slamming their head against a brick wall...)

Comment

Working...
                              X