OK I cannot SHUT UP ANY MORE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I cannot SHUT UP ANY MORE!

I HAVE to voice my displeasure, my dislike, my disdain, and my downright stomache churning distaste for ALL THINGS Ray Lewis, and Ray Lewis related!!!

Not only do I remember, some 10-15 years ago now, this admitted PUNK/THUG literally getting away with MURDER, liying about it, then lying in a interview to Sports Illustrated how he some how "MAGICALLY" turned his life around, became Born Again, and was a NEW MAN!!:thumb:

Then, we had to put up with his ALL TIME EMBARRASSING pregame ritual antics on the Super Bowl, Monday Night, and any time there was a National audience to see his LOOK AT ME EVERYONE Shennanigans and Tomfoolery!

NOW, it seems he has self appointed himself as the spokesman of all the NFL players, saying some ridiculous crap about a "Crime Spree" if there is no football this year. I dont know what this latest outburst from this clown is all about and I DONT CARE! But i DO KNOW that a LOT of players probably just wish he would shut his big fat mouth up!

Now I am POSITIVE, a lot of Ray Lewis appoligists are gonna come after me and flame me for this, and to you I say "BRING IT" I am a big boy, I have been slammed by people a LOT worse then you I am sure!

Last but not least, I hope he ends up his career as another in the long line of Chokeland Faiders washouts/burnouts, could not happen to a bigger loser of a loser team as far as I am concered!
    sigpicoh YEAH?

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    I HAVE to voice my displeasure, my dislike, my disdain, and my downright stomache churning distaste for ALL THINGS Ray Lewis, and Ray Lewis related!!!

Not only do I remember, some 10-15 years ago now, this admitted PUNK/THUG literally getting away with MURDER, liying about it, then lying in a interview to Sports Illustrated how he some how "MAGICALLY" turned his life around, became Born Again, and was a NEW MAN!!:thumb:

Then, we had to put up with his ALL TIME EMBARRASSING pregame ritual antics on the Super Bowl, Monday Night, and any time there was a National audience to see his LOOK AT ME EVERYONE Shennanigans and Tomfoolery!

NOW, it seems he has self appointed himself as the spokesman of all the NFL players, saying some ridiculous crap about a "Crime Spree" if there is no football this year. I dont know what this latest outburst from this clown is all about and I DONT CARE! But i DO KNOW that a LOT of players probably just wish he would shut his big fat mouth up!

Now I am POSITIVE, a lot of Ray Lewis appoligists are gonna come after me and flame me for this, and to you I say "BRING IT" I am a big boy, I have been slammed by people a LOT worse then you I am sure!

Last but not least, I hope he ends up his career as another in the long line of Chokeland Faiders washouts/burnouts, could not happen to a bigger loser of a loser team as far as I am concered!
    So let me get this strait.. you want one of the best, most physical, strongest linebackers in the league to go to a division rival just because you simply don't like him...???? :paper:

/Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post

59-14

10ch

Comment

i think he's a bit out there at times, but generally i like ray lewis' fire and determination

and his commercial HAHA

animals wanna learn how to talk so they can hang out with him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulEdQj8Q3MQ
        sigpic

Comment

The guy got away with murder and he is plays with a football team made up of thugs and wannabe gangsters (the Baltimore Ravens). So, if you ask me, he is on the right team.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
            59-14

10ch
            Due to the crazy OP,

i will second this notion

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
              The guy got away with murder and he is plays with a football team made up of thugs and wannabe gangsters (the Baltimore Ravens). So, if you ask me, he is on the right team.
              But those Thugs and wannabe gangsters are usually i pretty sucessful team.

Winnng Thugs > Losing Saints

Comment

I agree with the OP. I respect that AFTER he got away with whatever part of that murder he was involved in he has not been seen on the crime blotter since.

That being said I cannot stand the guy and hopefully he retires soon then dissapears.

The only rise in crime appears to be the players being unable to keep themselves out of trouble this off season.
                Last edited by EddieMac; 05-22-2011, 04:31 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post

I remember some Saints winning
                  My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                    I remember some Saints winning
                    with shockey, which kinda proves the statement true still lol

shockey's an idiot
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                      i think he's a bit out there at times, but generally i like ray lewis' fire and determination

and his commercial HAHA

animals wanna learn how to talk so they can hang out with him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulEdQj8Q3MQ
                      Hawt stuff!!!

Comment

I don't have problem with what Ray said or did I respect him but it's sickening that Ray was involved with a murder.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post

I'd rather have a football team full of good people with high character than have a football team full of thugs, murderers, and rapists.
                          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                            I'd rather have a football team full of good people with high character than have a football team full of thugs, murderers, and rapists.
                            Agreed, I wouldn't either.
                            sigpic

Comment

Plus he killed a man....

Comment

Working...
                              X