No announcement yet.

OK I cannot SHUT UP ANY MORE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about you guys, but I'd never want to be in a dark alley with Rey Lewis.

None of us can prove/disprove what happened more than a decade ago.

But the guy just scares me. It's not even the fact that he's one of the most physical and dominant defensive players of all time, it's just his eyes sometimes and those awkward pauses.

He would scare me even if he never played football.
    Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
      So let me get this strait.. you want one of the best, most physical, strongest linebackers in the league to go to a division rival just because you simply don't like him...???? :paper:

/Thread
      thats where they go to end their careers. So YES, I would! Dont take it personal, it's just how I feel man, and I had to vent.
      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by powderblues View Post
        I don't know about you guys, but I'd never want to be in a dark alley with Rey Lewis.

None of us can prove/disprove what happened more than a decade ago.

But the guy just scares me. It's not even the fact that he's one of the most physical and dominant defensive players of all time, it's just his eyes sometimes and those awkward pauses.

He would scare me even if he never played football.
        OH yes I agree he is badassed and all that, and he wont let ANYONE forget that fact either.
        sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
          59-14

10ch
          What was REALLY crazy for the Raiders last year is they SWEPT the Division and still didn't win it.
          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
            59-14

10ch
            Touche!!! We owe you a smack down this year for sure!
            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              I agree with the OP. I respect that AFTER he got away with whatever part of that murder he was involved in he has not been seen on the crime blotter since.

That being said I cannot stand the guy and hopefully he retires soon then dissapears.

The only rise in crime appears to be the players being unable to keep themselves out of trouble this off season.
              But WHY NOW, does he seem to be a EXPERT to tell all of US, and the NFL, that if they don't settle the Labor dispute, there will be a CRIME SPREE???? Does he really think we don't know there is not a lot of GANGSTAS and punks in the Modern day NFL??? All you gotta do is read their blogs, check out their clothes, listen to the way they talk, check out the entourage they hang with. Anyone really suprised trouble follows Brandon Marshall around??? Come on now!
              sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                with shockey, which kinda proves the statement true still lol

shockey's an idiot
                The Miami Hurricane factor. Well known fact. Randy Shannon started to clean it up.
                sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

lol,

"There's too many people that live through us, people live through us," he said. "Yeah, walk in the streets, the way I walk the streets, and I'm not talking about the people you see all the time."
                  :brick:

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                    But WHY NOW, does he seem to be a EXPERT to tell all of US, and the NFL, that if they don't settle the Labor dispute, there will be a CRIME SPREE???? Does he really think we don't know there is not a lot of GANGSTAS and punks in the Modern day NFL??? All you gotta do is read their blogs, check out their clothes, listen to the way they talk, check out the entourage they hang with. Anyone really suprised trouble follows Brandon Marshall around??? Come on now!
                    I think you missed the part about where I agree with you. He talks to hear himself speak. I think he believes all his own hype, and commercials.

The ONLY part of Ray Lewis I can say I like is what I had said - He has kept himself out of trouble since 2000. Other than that I have no use for the guy.

He is not an expert, he is a yap-face who overestimates the value of his opinions with the public.
                    sigpic

Comment

If he truly has become a Born Again Christian then he truly is a new man. This would explain the change in him.

That being said, I do not like the "act" he pulls. Plus I don't like any Old Spice Commericals.
                      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                      sigpic

Comment

I totally agree with the OP. I've always thought this.

Comment

Noone knows what exactly happened

I'm take Ray Lewis on my team ANY day

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                            The guy got away with murder and he is plays with a football team made up of thugs and wannabe gangsters (the Baltimore Ravens). So, if you ask me, he is on the right team.
                            wasn't that the browns team before they left and became the ravens?

Comment

I honestly don't think it's that crazy to say this. A lot of petty crimes are the product of boredom, no reason to say there aren't a ton of idiots out there (because there are) who with an extra couple days on their hands wouldn't do something stupid.

I don't think it's going to spawn a bunch of murderers and axe killers, but I could see crime go up a little.

Comment

Working...
                              X