NFL's Top 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Ingle Martin?
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
      Where Ingle Martin?
      Him and Quinn didn't make the cut. I do believe Flute is on someones list.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Final Top 10

Here's the Players Choices for Top 10:

1) Brady, T
        2) Manning P
        3) Peterson A
        4) Lewis R
        5) Reed E
        6) Polamalu T
        7) Johnson A
        8) Revis D
        9) Brees D
        10) Peppers J

You had to believe Brady and Manning were 1-2, either way. I wasn't as high on Peterson (fumbling too much over the last few years) and Lewis (who deserved this ranking years ago, when he was in his prime.....possibly #1 back then). Otherwise it makes sense. After all, this has a lot to do with respect and body of work, regardless of how any of us think the selection criteria should work.

Going forward, I see Aaron Rodgers pushing for #1 spot (if he has another great season this year, he easily moves past a group), Revis surpassing a number of the "respected" warriors who are coming of age, and folks like Ware, Clay Matthews, Chris and Calvin Johnson, Patrick Willis, possibly Suh and maybe even Michael Vick (if he too has solid back to back seasons), making a charge upwards.

AND.....in a few years........watch out as Von Miller rises up the list!!!!!!!!

Comment

Revis should be ahead of Johnson IMO. Who has won their battles. Revis.

Comment

Working...
          X