• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hines ward arrested for DUI in GA

Ut oh http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=6751942
    sigpic
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

As punishment, since he is a Steeler, the NFL will make him write "I will not drink and drive" on a chalkboard 50 times.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Stealers are nothing but scumbags
      sigpic

Comment

Come on, guys...

Ward has been a great player who stayed out of trouble on and off the field for over a decade. He loves the game, plays for the win, and is a team player.

He got a DUI.

That's not to say I excuse his actions or that they're acceptable. A soldier who makes under 30k a year for getting shot would get Courts Marshaled for such a thing.

That said, is this really unforgivable or enough to make us completely disregard the body of work Ward has produced both on and off the field over the years?

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
          Come on, guys...

Ward has been a great player who stayed out of trouble on and off the field for over a decade. He loves the game, plays for the win, and is a team player.

He got a DUI.

That's not to say I excuse his actions or that they're acceptable. A soldier who makes under 30k a year for getting shot would get Courts Marshaled for such a thing.

That said, is this really unforgivable or enough to make us completely disregard the body of work Ward has produced both on and off the field over the years?
          Hines Ward is a scumbag. He goes out of his way to lay cheap shots on players.

That said, the NFL will give him a slap on the wrist as they have for years because he is Hines Ward and he plays for the Steelers who are the media's darlings.

What the NFL will probably do to him is strip him of one games paycheck, if even that.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Come on, guys...

He got a DUI.

Yes it is & i'll tell you why, the steeler organization preaches to the world about there way & what they stand for, all about good character & they won't put up with that type of stuff.

But you look over the last few years what's gone on there. 1.Ben the raper 2. holmes the pot head 3. harrison the abuser & now ward the drinker. Oh yeah that's classy right there. especially when they got rid of holmes but kept the raper - Double Standard!!
            sigpic

Comment

I bet he wont get in trouble, he is one of the NFL's golden boys. This is not the first time he had a run in with the law, even though the last time it was his girlfriend fault.

On a serious not, why is it so hard for people to just call a cab, or when you go out, bring someone who will not drink, so they can drive.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Come on, guys...

He got a DUI.

I tend to agree. I'm sure that the majority of us posting on this board personally know someone who has gotten a DUI. It's not okay by any means, but it's not that uncommon and it's unforgivable under the circumstances IMO.

If he injured someone then it's unforgivable, really.
                sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

well atleast no one go hurt but man plan ahead have a DD or get a cab!
                  sigpic

Comment

Come on, guys...

He got a DUI.

Having known people whose lives were taken, or bodies ruined at a young age by drunk drivers, yes, it is that big of a deal

Comment

I thought he cant get in trouble with league rulings

So long as the lockout is in effect

So even when football does restart he still wont be penalized

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                        I thought he cant get in trouble with league rulings

So long as the lockout is in effect

even when football does restart he still wont be penalized
                        thats what i thought too..but i wonder if he was smiling for his mug shot

Comment

Always Smilin'
                          Lmao that was good

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                            I bet he wont get in trouble, he is one of the NFL's golden boys. This is not the first time he had a run in with the law, even though the last time it was his girlfriend fault.

On a serious not, why is it so hard for people to just call a cab, or when you go out, bring someone who will not drink, so they can drive.
                            Ever been drunk lol, most people tend to think they can do anything so driving doesn't seem like a big deal to them

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                              Ever been drunk lol, most people tend to think they can do anything so driving doesn't seem like a big deal to them
                              You ever watch your friend die?
                              If you going out, bring someone who can drive for you, it's really simple. In when you got money like Hines, hire a driver.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                              X