Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    You ever watch your friend die?
    If you going out, bring someone who can drive for you, it's really simple. In when you got money like Hines, hire a driver.
    Actually yes, I had my best friend die in my arms. But I doubt Hines thought he would be drinking enough to register as over the legal limit. He said he wasn't impaired by alcohol either

Comment

I wonder if Hines will be able to dance his way out of this DUI?

Comment

It is an absolutely terrible thing to drink and drive and has caused a lot pain in peoples lifes. On that note yes it was dumb of him to be over the limit but its no point to say he should get in more trouble than other athletes for the same thing strictly because of the team he plays on like some of you are making it seem like.
        sigpic
        Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
        You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
        You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
        Have It All - Blu3
        Conceited - Blu3
        Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
        All On You - Blu3

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          As punishment, since he is a Steeler, the NFL will make him write "I will not drink and drive" on a chalkboard 50 times.
          The league is constantly making them pay for "dangerous hits"and big ben has been punished before. Stupid statement.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
            The league is constantly making them pay for "dangerous hits"and big ben has been punished before. Stupid statement.
            The league loves the Steelers. If it was any other player they would be banned for the season because of the rape issue. But, since it is Big Ben he got to play last season. The league goes after them for dangerous hits? They go after one player for dangerous hits. Harrison has been fined several times. But, he still does it and the Steelers back him up every time.

So much so that the League is only JUST NOW deciding to go after teams for repeated violations. Even when it is enacted the Steelers will get away with everything they do because they are the Steelers and the NFL loves them. Watch, I guarantee you that Ward will get a slap on the wrist.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

The league loves the Steelers. If it was any other player they would be banned for the season because of the rape issue. But, since it is Big Ben he got to play last season. The league goes after them for dangerous hits? They go after one player for dangerous hits. Harrison has been fined several times. But, he still does it and the Steelers back him up every time.

So much so that the League is only JUST NOW deciding to go after teams for repeated violations. Even when it is enacted the Steelers will get away with everything they do because they are the Steelers and the NFL loves them. Watch, I guarantee you that Ward will get a slap on the wrist.
              To my knowledge he is a firsttime offerneder, plus the League has locked the players out. It can be argued that the conduct policy does not apply.

Personally I think that any player from any league that gets popped for DUI should miss atleast 1/4 of the season for a first offense.
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

Comment

Did Big Ben get found guilty ?

We will see if Perrish Cox gets banned for the entire season then because he will get off like Big Ben and lets see if there is punishment.

I don't have a problem with the Steelers backing up when there team deliver "dangerous hits". I would hope Denver would too if it was a borderline one. But not one like Brandon Meriwethers last year. That was dirty.

I think you are being very over dramatic with the leagues treatment of the Steelers.

Comment

Working...
                X