No announcement yet.

Ex-Patriots sure are arrogant

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-Patriots sure are arrogant

First of all, they won their SBs by a combined total of 9 points. I know, no big deal right? Well, every other dynasty has at least one signficant butt kicking, signature SB victory where it left little doubt.

Pats dont have one of those. Their first SB was aided by one of the more controversial calls in the history of the game. Only a Pats fan sees no problem what so ever with the "tuck rule." Everyone knows that was a joke, and the refs were more worried about 60,000 chowder heads throwing 60,000 hard east coast snowballs.

They havent won it all since 2004, and that spy gate thing.....is pretty weird to me. Hey, I dont mind coaches bending rules. Bending of rules are in all sports. That is why every team has been covering their mouth for so long. However the Pats organization took it to another level.

The level of arrogance they show towards a benign tweet from Chad Johnson offering complements towards Brady is a joke. It almost makes me wonder if Belichik asked those guys in the media to do this when Ocho mankes his first tweet in order to stop it from the beginning. In fact, I would almost garuntee it that Belichik asked Bruschi to come down hard on Chad for his first tweet.

I am also very glad and very proud to know this organization has owned that organization for so long. I am also very proud that this organization has been doing it longer than a decade.

Yeah this is a valley that none of us have seen here, but it will be turned around soon enough.

I agree! I find nothing wrong with Ocho's tweet. What is he not allowed to be a fan of the game also?

Comment

I like how yesterday on one of the ESPN shows they wanted to call Chad hennes stats garbage time stats but Brady's stats those were just amazing. No garbage time for brady even though he was throwing when the game was out of reach. It kills me that every inferior QB that puts up a good game has his stats picked at but when brady does it its never considered garbage time. They both played in the same exact game. Whenever it was garbage time for henne it was also garbage time for brady.
      Last edited by shawinkerpoppin; 09-15-2011, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin
        I like how yesterday on one of the ESPN shows they wanted to call Chad hennes stats garbage time stats but Brady's stats those were just amazing. No garbage time for brady even though he was throwing when the game was out of reach. It kills me that every inferior QB that puts up a good game has his stats picked at but when brady does it its never considered garbage time. They both played in the same exact game. Whenever it was garbage time for henne it was also garbage time for brady.
        Yeah, this decade long, hypocritical, embarrassing man love the media has over pretty boy is just so hard to tolerate. I cant listen to the games. I honestly need to turn the volume down. The sycophantic rhetoric that pours out of the mouth of Gruden....makes me sick.

Did Bruschi get all over Wes Welker for his feet comments about Rex Ryan last year? Did he get all over Brady for his alcohol comments? No. He shouldnt have either.

Chad Johnson wasnt even saying anything about himself. He offered praise to the offense and they jumped on him for it?

Hey Ted, your Patriot way of doing things was caught, and your team hasnt won it since. Keep getting pretty numbers in the regular season and getting bounced in another humiliating play off loss for us.

You damn arrogant people. Will always be Broncos red headed step brother. Get over yourselves!

Comment

Definitely agree. Bruschi in particular was being a huge jerk. There was absolutely nothing wrong with Ocho's tweet IMO.

Comment

I have no problem for them ripping him to shreds, when you prepare for a game you prepare to play like that shouldn't be a surprise but expected. You expect to be great, so to be in awe and surprised means you're not doing your job. As a team you create a culture of excellence, so to be shocked by it means your not part of it.
            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

thats alright, my chargers will bring them patsies back to earth on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet
                thats alright, my chargers will bring them patsies back to earth on Sunday.

I'm sure Rivers will ball, even Henne threw for 400yds and I'm just saying that because he's on my fantasy team

Comment

I think its funny how everyone is hating on the best team in the NFL. The funniest part of this thread is saying that every other team has a whooped a team in the super bowl. Who the hell cares? The Patriots have 1 more ring than us and has one of, if not the best team in the NFL.

And about the tweet, what is wrong with giving props to a great performance? I have and see no problem with what Ochocinco did.

And for this week: Patriots 28 Chargers 14
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thenewera44
                    First of all, they won their SBs by a combined total of 9 points. I know, no big deal right? Well, every other dynasty has at least one signficant butt kicking, signature SB victory where it left little doubt.

Pats dont have one of those. Their first SB was aided by one of the more controversial calls in the history of the game. Only a Pats fan sees no problem what so ever with the "tuck rule." Everyone knows that was a joke, and the refs were more worried about 60,000 chowder heads throwing 60,000 hard east coast snowballs.

They havent won it all since 2004, and that spy gate thing.....is pretty weird to me. Hey, I dont mind coaches bending rules. Bending of rules are in all sports. That is why every team has been covering their mouth for so long. However the Pats organization took it to another level.

The level of arrogance they show towards a benign tweet from Chad Johnson offering complements towards Brady is a joke. It almost makes me wonder if Belichik asked those guys in the media to do this when Ocho mankes his first tweet in order to stop it from the beginning. In fact, I would almost garuntee it that Belichik asked Bruschi to come down hard on Chad for his first tweet.

I am also very glad and very proud to know this organization has owned that organization for so long. I am also very proud that this organization has been doing it longer than a decade.

Yeah this is a valley that none of us have seen here, but it will be turned around soon enough.
                    great post. finally someone is sticking it to the Patriot way. I'm getting sick of this crap. WHAT is so wrong with players talking about themselves really? they are pro football players and they are put in overly humble cages, its so stupid. Its even worse when they criticize him for complimenting ANOTHER player.

GET OVER YOURSELF TEDY! YOUR TEAM GOT A SB ON THE TUCK RULE, AND NONE SINCE 2004 AND SPYGATE! YOUR TEAM CRITICIZES PLAYERS FOR TALKING ABOUT THEMSELVES/ TWEETING, WELL YOUR GREAT WAY IS CHEATING!

GET OVER YOURSELF PATS IN GENERAL, PLAYERS TALKING ABOUT THEMSELVES DOES NOT HURT THE TEAM IN ANY WAY

YOU SHOULD KNOW AFTER REX RYAN AND HIS TEAM CAME INTO NEW ENGLAND AND BEAT YOU GUYS IN THE PLAYOFFS, AND BEAT YOUR "WINNING WAY"

hopefully San Diego beats the absolute living **** out of them Sunday..49-21

GO CHARGERS!

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush
                      I have no problem for them ripping him to shreds, when you prepare for a game you prepare to play like that shouldn't be a surprise but expected. You expect to be great, so to be in awe and surprised means you're not doing your job. As a team you create a culture of excellence, so to be shocked by it means your not part of it.
                      please..if he talked about his abilities or anything about how he did they would criticize him too..they want players to be friggin robots..he just gave a compliment

the Patriot way is crap, and their high and mighty bull**** got shut down and sent to earth vs the Jets in the POs

lol @ actually thinking players talking about themselves or tweeting hurts the team..the Patriot way is a complete and utter joke

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                        And for this week: Patriots 28 Chargers 14
                        not saying the chargers will win but you actually think the chargers will only score 14 on them?

Last edited by baphamet; 09-15-2011, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fallforward3y+
                          please..if he talked about his abilities or anything about how he did they would criticize him too..they want players to be friggin robots..he just gave a compliment

the Patriot way is crap, and their high and mighty bull**** got shut down and sent to earth vs the Jets in the POs

lol @ actually thinking players talking about themselves or tweeting hurts the team..the Patriot way is a complete and utter joke
                          Yup he should have tweeted "did you see my 1catch for 14yds suck it Bill" lol, the patriot way you criticize has brought them winning season after winning season and 3 superbowls. If that's what it takes to win then fine.

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush
                            Yup he should have tweeted "did you see my 1catch for 14yds suck it Bill" lol, the patriot way you criticize has brought them winning season after winning season and 3 superbowls. If that's what it takes to win then fine.
                            its not what it takes to win...Rex Ryan and his way beat the Pats in the playoffs...Billicheck is a great coach, master schemer..great in that way, thats why they win..not because of the way of dealing with those things

acting like winning is the product of the ridiculous and nonsensical way they react to players talking about themselves and tweeting is dumb..if it were true they would have beaten the Jets, the most open team about that sort of thing in the league

my point was if Chad did things well and talked about his opinion of his performance/abilities they would have criticized him, which is dumb...these guys are PEOPLE not robots

Comment

All I know is this. He was 5-13 from 2000 to 2001 when the Jets made the Pats. 5 and 11 in 2000 and 0-2 in 2001 when Bledsuck went down.

People always talk about how Shanahan didnt win with out Elway. He actually did.

Why dont those same people say the same about BB instead of buttering his body parts with their mouths?

Oh, right Matt Cassel led them to a winning season. Well, in case people didnt know, the Broncos were 11-5 in 2000 with Griese.

He averaged 11 wins with Plummer. He owns Belichik head to head, including ending his play off win streak.

Where were all those arrogant Pats when Brady said a joke about being drunk? How about Wes Welker and the feet thing? Plus.....the whole video taping thing that they were caught totally red handed with? Oh, the Pat way doesnt include that. Of course not. Plus.....it was a damn compliment to the Patriot way!!!! He wasnt being a diva!!!!! Are you all blind? Did you actually read the quote???

I cant wait to see how Belichik does when pretty boy leaves over an extended period of time.

Oh yeah, Shanahan was 4 and 0 with Bubby Brister at QB in 1998.

The Patirot way? Isnt that the cheating way? I cant stand the lack of humility to the point where they cant even tolerate a compliment by Ocho. It is either contrived and BB wanted them to do this, or it is just stupid.
                              Last edited by thenewera44; 09-15-2011, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎