• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtg Cam newton!

props to cam newton

bad game, but a come from behind win with clutch 4th qtr play
    sigpic

He has good games wheh he loses, but when he plays bad he wins a game. Good for Cam. Still an unknown to me. It will be interesting to see how he looks at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
      He has good games wheh he loses, but when he plays bad he wins a game. Good for Cam. Still an unknown to me. It will be interesting to see how he looks at the end of the season.
      yeah isn't that weird

apparently there was bad weather, i didn't see one play from the game at all

i'm assuming it had to be high winds for that few passing yards lol
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats to Newton on his first win

I only got to see some clips from the game but it looked like a freakin monsoon
        sigpic
        Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
          yeah isn't that weird

apparently there was bad weather, i didn't see one play from the game at all

i'm assuming it had to be high winds for that few passing yards lol
          The weather was DREADFUL. Although, before it even started pouring down, Cam still wasn't playing all that well. He sailed the ball over a lot of wide open receivers, and really panicked when the pocket collapsed. Gabbert looked pretty good for a rookie in his 1st start. He wasn't used to playing under center though, and fumbled the snap multiple times. I want to see more of these guys throughout the season.

Comment

Working...
          X