No announcement yet.

McDaniels 0-4 HAHAHAHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea like i said i think the rams were affected by the lockout more then any other team. half their team is injured. New OC. Mcdaniels has a hard offense to learn in weeks. Dropped balls. Practice players starting on CB and WR because they have no1 left.

they are on the up in the nfl tho. Bradford is a great qb. something like 12 dropped passes per game is kinda of inexcusable for the WR core. Rams fans been dying for a WR like torry holt or issac bruce again. prolly will get the best WR or CB of next years draft if they keep losinng
    Last edited by vLordChronicv; 10-05-2011, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
      The thing I don't get with the Rams is that last season everyone was saying that they need to give Bradford targets as the receiving core is poor but what did they do to address this in the offseason ?

While I don't think you can totally blame the Rams poor O on McD it shows that NE were all about Brady so not sure that McD's resume is that impressive.

I also think Bradford is over-hyped. He is a talented young QB but people who think he's the next top QB are going over the top. The 2nd half of last season he made alot of mistakes and in the final game against the Seahawks he looked lost. Now they are averaging about 11-12 points a game.

A good QB should make his targets look better than they really are.

It's like when the Colts found Garcon late in the draft and he had a great season, yes he is a good player but its no coincidence that he looked great with P Manning under center.

Also like the Pack receivers like J Nelson, J Jones, R Cobb. They are all talented but are made to look alot better when there is a top QB throwing them the ball.

Bradford is young and I'm sure will come good, Just think he's a little over-hyped.

I have to give props to Cam Newton, I didn't think he would be that great but is performing really well. I thought they would get beat easy yesterday but he really took it to a good D on the road and really they had the chances to win.
      McD is over hyped as well. I understand Tom Brady wasn't sad to see Josh go. Bradford will more than likely like to see McD go as well.

Comment

Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
        yea like i said i think the rams were affected by the lockout more then any other team. half their team is injured. New OC. Mcdaniels has a hard offense to learn in weeks.
        That's their problem. They chose to change the offense that Bradford learned as a rookie. During a lockout. And brought McDenials who managed to ruin the Broncos in a very short time. Now pay the price.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X