Monday Night: Colts @ Bucs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night: Colts @ Bucs

Did any of you guys catch Eric Foster's injury?

That was hard to watch, I hate seeing players go down like that especially those that are overachievers

I hope the best for his recovery and I must say I loved seeing the heart and leadership he was showing when he was carted off the field
    sigpic
    Thank you Charger$

yeah that looked gross man. It was really a sight to see him trying to get the team motivated as he went off the feeling.

Comment

Blount is a beast.

Really wish we had a RB like that

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
        Blount is a beast.

Really wish we had a RB like that
        I haven't liked him since throw that chip shot punch few years ago.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
          I haven't liked him since throw that chip shot punch few years ago.
          Nothing against you just this is one of our problems ... so what blount isn't a church boy, but he's a hell of a running back and had a huge run to win that game.

Comment

Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
            Nothing against you just this is one of our problems ... so what blount isn't a church boy, but he's a hell of a running back and had a huge run to win that game.
            Blount is a punk I have no respect for people that act like him... Never have never will. Blount is okay I'm not way impressed or anything the guy uses his size and frame well.
            sigpic

Comment

Im a Boise State fan and i love Blount

Also the player who he punched asked for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                Im a Boise State fan and i love Blount

Also the player who he punched asked for it.
                The rules are the rules. You shouldn't throw a punch in football or any other sport not named MMA or Boxing. It was cheap shot guy didn't even see the punch coming at least do it face to face. Learn to control your emotions and walk away be the bigger man which he wasn't. I have zero respect for him and think he's a punk.
                sigpic

Comment

Blount is a punk I have no respect for people that act like him... Never have never will. Blount is okay I'm not way impressed or anything the guy uses his size and frame well.
                  He lost his cool once to somebody messing with him after a football game, I really don't think it's that big of a deal. I'm pretty sure most people have done stuff like that.

And he's just flat out a beast.

Comment

The rules are the rules. You shouldn't throw a punch in football or any other sport not named MMA or Boxing. It was cheap shot guy didn't even see the punch coming at least do it face to face. Learn to control your emotions and walk away be the bigger man which he wasn't. I have zero respect for him and think he's a punk.
                    Im sure you've never lost your cool before.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                      Im sure you've never lost your cool before.
                      I have but I have never punched another human being in face without them looking it's a cheap shot at least do it man to man face to face. Best thing to do is walk away and ignore person funny thing is after Blunt threw that punch he was still talking **** and was ejected.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                        He lost his cool once to somebody messing with him after a football game, I really don't think it's that big of a deal. I'm pretty sure most people have done stuff like that.

And he's just flat out a beast.

Not like this they havent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEu3GzNDs74
                        sigpic

Comment

KTFO'd.

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            KTFO'd.

Yeah was good flush KO the player recovered quickly though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah and Romo spit in a dudes face, it's not like he's a hated man by everyone here in Denver.

These guys are football players... as long as they aren't doing this stuff off the field I think it's okay. Not that I'd condone it, but it doesn't bother me much unless it happens all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X