Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henne out for season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Henne out for season

    It looks like Chad Henne could be done for the season. If that is the case do you think Miami makes an effort to trade for Orton? Is that even possible (within the rules not what you think)?

  • #2
    Trade orton NOW

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by StoneyRedneck View Post
      It looks like Chad Henne could be done for the season. If that is the case do you think Miami makes an effort to trade for Orton? Is that even possible (within the rules not what you think)?
      Matt Moore is the man now. Do you really think a team would trade for Orton now as opposed to before the season started?
      sigpic

      Defense wins championships

      Comment


      • #4
        After the way he has been playing the last 4 games.... we may have to throw Miami a pick just to take him off our hands.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
          Matt Moore is the man now. Do you really think a team would trade for Orton now as opposed to before the season started?
          Good point

          Orton sucks and is tied for most INTs, no value

          Comment


          • #6
            The only thing Orton's stock as done since week 1 is gone down. He will be hard pressed to find a job at the end of the season.

            Comment


            • #7
              This weekend Miami is having a Bye...

              Now would be the time if it the trade were going to happen...

              Unfortunately, it's not gonna happen...

              I has a sad...
              Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
                Trade orton NOW
                PLEASE!!!! I gotta go, I'm going to start praying!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  When will people learn that Orton could not be traded because he did not want to change his contract? No one will trade for him with the current contract that will expire after the season. And Miami will soon have a new head coach who will want his own QB. At this point, they will go with the QB they have. If they finish with the worst record, the new regime will be able to start with Andrew Luck.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                    When will people learn that Orton could not be traded because he did not want to change his contract? No one will trade for him with the current contract that will expire after the season. And Miami will soon have a new head coach who will want his own QB. At this point, they will go with the QB they have. If they finish with the worst record, the new regime will be able to start with Andrew Luck.
                    ^^^this sadly.....Orton will be gone at the end of the year, wait until this.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If you had to choose between Moore and Orton... and pay Orton way more than he's worth...what would you do?

                      We're stuck...EFX botched this one BIG TIME!!

                      Should have just cut him instead of thinking other NFL teams don't know football.
                      John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by StoneyRedneck View Post
                        It looks like Chad Henne could be done for the season. If that is the case do you think Miami makes an effort to trade for Orton? Is that even possible (within the rules not what you think)?
                        I think that ship has sailed. Orton has proved that he's not very good. Certainly within this season, an argument can be made that he's not much of an upgrade over Henne and perhaps not worth trading for. Maybe if Brandon Marshall lobbies hard for Orton, but Marshall isn't exactly a team ambassador/captain over there and is underperforming.

                        Its possible. But Orton was tradeable at the beginning of the season because of the stats of 2010. 2011 Orton has regressed and is not that appealing from a financial or long term standpoint.
                        XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Orton has zero demand with his performances and situational weaknesses.

                          Matt Moore is a far more appealing option.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            No I don't see it, Orton wants a long term deal and the Dolphins didn't want tongive it to him. Unless Kyle changes his mind and accepts lesser money there is no chance. No way the dolphins give up anything of value for Orton for 3/4 of a season with a head coach who is almost out the door.
                            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                            I don't know and I don't care

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Orton? No. Tebow? Possibly.

                              And you just know Fox would love to shove it up everyone's butt by trading Tebow right now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X