Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
    Orton? No. Tebow? Possibly.

And you just know Fox would love to shove it up everyone's butt by trading Tebow right now.
    And I'm going to hate being a bronco fan if Tebow comes back on the game against us and destroyes us. Could you imagine what would happen to EFX if that happens.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
      Orton? No. Tebow? Possibly.

And you just know Fox would love to shove it up everyone's butt by trading Tebow right now.
      Could you imagine ? lol !

Comment

Can we have Matt Moore?

Comment

The way Fox hates the kid he just might. Trade the ONLY decent QB on the roster and KEEP ORTON. You think we're the laughing stock of the NFL NOW????

With Fox losing games and possibly his mind (his reaction to going 1-3 is to start bashing Tebow AND Bronco fans- he seems very angry, stubborn, and unprofessional) we should make ELWAY interim coach and start looking for a non-senile head coach.

Comment

Reports are that the Dolphins are attempting to sign Jake Delhomme.

John Fox will be devastated.
            Denver Broncos
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks
            Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lorigatormom View Post
              The way Fox hates the kid he just might. Trade the ONLY decent QB on the roster and KEEP ORTON. You think we're the laughing stock of the NFL NOW????

With Fox losing games and possibly his mind (his reaction to going 1-3 is to start bashing Tebow AND Bronco fans- he seems very angry, stubborn, and unprofessional) we should make ELWAY interim coach and start looking for a non-senile head coach.
              You know, I was starting to wonder about Foxes sanity ?

Comment

If Miami Traded for Orton, it would take 3 Qrts of him playing his first game for the Dolphins before the Miami fans would start chanting 'We Want Tebow!"
                "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lorigatormom View Post

It's time to make Studesville the coach again

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                    If Miami Traded for Orton, it would take 3 Qrts of him playing his first game for the Dolphins before the Miami fans would start chanting 'We Want Tebow!"
                    Thats way to funny!

Comment

Wishful thinking I guess.

I never thought about Tebow going to Miami, now I may not sleep because you brought it up.

Comment

They're in talks with Delhomme and Garrard but nothing's happened yet. Orton getting an injury is more likely than Miami trading for him.
                        sigpicAn intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend any amount of time with a Cowboys fan. ~ John Riggins

Comment

I do want kyle traded at this point! However, I can't believe everyone thinks this would happen with team we have on the schedule a week after trade....
                          sigpic

Comment

Miami might give us a 7th rounder, but Fox would probably want a 1st round pick.

Comment

Even though Denver already tried to trade Orton to the Dolphins.

Something tells me that with the mentality that the Broncos Front Office has, it'll be Tebow that is traded.

There was a lot of speculation about him going to the Jaguars (to energize the fanbase; since he is a local boy). The Dolphins play in the same state as the Jaguars...
                              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                                Even though Denver already tried to trade Orton to the Dolphins.

Something tells me that with the mentality that the Broncos Front Office has, it'll be Tebow that is traded.

There was a lot of speculation about him going to the Jaguars (to energize the fanbase; since he is a local boy). The Dolphins play in the same state as the Jaguars...
                                unless they want to give us gabbert its a terrible idea for them to bring in tebow with there rookie QB. I can see why the jags would want him but i don't see how its reasonable with gabbert on the roster. As for Miami i don't see them giving up any picks just to help soprano win. He is not gonna be there next year and they won't allow him to go for broke so to speak with trying to patch something together for a quick playoff run or just a few wins really.

Comment

Working...
                                X