Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler Mic'd Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jay Cutler Mic'd Up

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...module=HP11_cp

    Pretty cool stuff.
    sigpic


    @BlueNOrangeFTW

  • #2
    that was like a Forte highlight reel lol, he didnt throw 1 pass in this video

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by McNasty89 View Post
      that was like a Forte highlight reel lol, he didnt throw 1 pass in this video
      Ya I know.. it probably should have been Forte Mic'd up
      sigpic


      @BlueNOrangeFTW

      Comment


      • #4
        it sounds like cutler's gained some maturity
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I like how he wasn't mad at all he didn't throw once in the 1st quarter. Think about how many starting QB's would be crying their eyes out about that.
          sigpic
          Sig pic by dbfan2007

          Originally posted by kishzilla
          You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
          You damn right!

          Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
          Have It All - Blu3
          Conceited - Blu3
          Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
          All On You - Blu3

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Foez View Post
            I like how he wasn't mad at all he didn't throw once in the 1st quarter. Think about how many starting QB's would be crying their eyes out about that.
            If I was Jay I won't mind if Forte got the ball, means less time that the opposing defense would try to drill my head underneath the football field.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
              If I was Jay I won't mind if Forte got the ball, means less time that the opposing defense would try to drill my head underneath the football field.
              Lmao! Too true.
              sigpic
              Sig pic by dbfan2007

              Originally posted by kishzilla
              You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
              You damn right!

              Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
              Have It All - Blu3
              Conceited - Blu3
              Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
              All On You - Blu3

              Comment


              • #8
                To everyone who thinks he's not a leader and his teammates hate him, this one's for you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I thought all I was gonna hear was "aaaahhhhhhhh" "oooouuuuuch" "I cant take it anymore" "the pain the pain"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                    it sounds like cutler's gained some maturity
                    Or he's aware he is mic'd up and can't be a ****** because everyone will know?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That's mah boy!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                        That's mah boy!!!
                        I always thought Cutler was hilarious. His humor is dry... but unfortunately it doesn't always come across in the pressers. Sometimes I'd watch and crack up... but I'm the only one cracking up.

                        I fear his time under Martz is hurting his progress. My conspiracy theory has him in Washington in 2-3 years... if he even lasts that long. Dude is getting beat up this year.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X