No announcement yet.

New Raider QB coming.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trade really set them back about 10 years. Palmer is already 31 years old.. He wasn't that great with the Bengals post injury. Bad move for the . I am glad they did this.

The Bengals on the other hand.. If they are smart and don't pull a Broncos(shouldn't be too hard, dont have Mcfail and Xanders running the show).. They can set themselves up for awhile.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
      What. Do you think Carson Palmer scares teams. He is not a franchise QB. He is a very good QB when healthy but nothing to clamour over and people like JT the Brick acting like he is some god send superstar QB is laughable IMO.
      1. I guarantee you that teams think about Carson Palmer when they make their plans. They think about him very, very carefully. You'd be an idiot not to. The guy is still dangerous.

2. Yes, he is a franchise quarterback. I'm not sure what your definition of a franchise quarterback is, but mine is a guy you don't even have to think about replacing. They won't dwell on that for a couple of years, at least.

3. JT the Brick is a Raiders homer, that's certain. I called his show last night, by the way. You might have heard a crazy Bengals fan.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

• It was almost a no brainer for the Raiders to go after Palmer.With Sebastian having hamstring problems maybe missing some games and Campbell being out the offense,the team was gonna have real problems scoring,it was a desperation move.

The Raiders already drafted a QB at #1,an you found out how that worked out.Getting Palmer assured them of a good QB this season and the upcoming seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway=Goat View Post
          The trade really set them back about 10 years. Palmer is already 31 years old.. He wasn't that great with the Bengals post injury. Bad move for the . I am glad they did this.
          So weird that the last two drafts and the youth of our starters, combined with getting the second best QB in the division, will set the team back 10 years. People almost forget that the second to last game Palmer played was against a team headed for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
          X