No announcement yet.

New Raider QB coming.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow the raiders are stupid! 2 first round picks for carson "never done anything" Palmer. I love this trade!

Comment

Originally posted by teutonic7777 View Post
      It was a good move by Oakland. I thought they overpaid for an aged Richard Seymour. I was very wrong. Seymour is a beast on their line and sets the stage for their nastiness. Now Oakland has a refreshed Palmer. They were looking good, now they are gonna kick that up a notch. Sucks for us. Great for Raiders fans. Palmer will do well there.
      Yes, good move for the rest of the AFC West, now they have no picks for the draft except some comp picks for Gallery and Nnamdi.

Palmer has been crap for awhile now, horrible move.

Comment

Holy crap what a terrible trade. Palmer is good and all but he's 32 and a first and a second(could rise to a first) is DAYLIGHT ROBBERY
        Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiderfan76 View Post
          Yea, all these bad trades in the last few years have done what? Put the Raiders @ 4-2 and they have plenty of young talent at almost every position.

:paper:
          This is a fact right here, everybody has been laughing at the Raiders trades over the last couple years, they're 4-2, winning and looking good. The Broncos have actually gotten praised for some of our crazy trades, and we're 1-4 and can barely win a game.

Basically two different approaches, the Raiders have traded draft picks for proven starters, the Broncos have traded proven starters for draft picks. It looks like the Raiders strategy is working out a lot better than ours.

Comment

The Raiders overpaid for Palmer, but its a nice pick up for them anyway. It's clearly a "WIN NOW!" trade. It also sets up Terrell Pryor with a chance to learn and develop. Best guess would be that Palmer plays 2-3 more years. That gives the Raiders plenty of time to judge Pryor and decide if they need to go another direction at QB.

Palmer is a serious upgrade from Campbell for them. Say what you will about Palmer's injuries taking their toll he's still a quality QB.
            Last edited by LandofOrange; 10-18-2011, 11:28 AM. Reason: My brain works faster than my fingers
            landoforange.blogspot.com

Comment

Didn't anyone tell the Raiders Orton gives them their best chance to win?

Comment

Can someone help me understand what's going on? I just woke up.

OR DID I?!?!?!!?

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post

OR DID I?!?!?!!?

You guys got a great deal that's what happened, but from 1st hand experience just because you have picks doesn't mean good things
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                    You guys got a great deal that's what happened, but from 1st hand experience just because you have picks doesn't mean good things
                    Yeah, but we also don't have Josh McDaniels. We'll be OK.
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post

OR DID I?!?!?!!?

Somehow Raiders fans, and even some Broncos fans think this is a good move for them.

Is he an upgrade, absolutely, worth a 1st, and another 1st or 2nd, i don't think so.

I guess we'll see.

WhoDey, Cincy is in business if they can hit on those picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                        Somehow Raiders fans, and even some Broncos fans think this is a good move for them.

Is he an upgrade, absolutely, worth a 1st, and another 1st or 2nd, i don't think so.

I guess we'll see.

WhoDey, Cincy is in business if they can hit on those picks.
                        No kidding, man. We're poised to do great things over the next few years. I can hardly believe that the trade is for so much value.
                        HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic

Comment

No kidding, man. We're poised to do great things over the next few years. I can hardly believe that the trade is for so much value.
                          Not to mention McFadden can probably carry them to a playoff win. If you guys want to trade up, give us a call.
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Probably could add a WR opposite Green, or add another CB.

Give us a call, and give us some more picks lol. I was shocked when i first saw the news.

Comment

• Carson is the 2nd best QB in AFCW now. I think he can make an impact. But this trade set them back 2 years if they suddenly have a gaping hole on this team. I think Oakland is confident in their roster and coaching staff. But once an injury strikes they might be screwd

Go Denver

Comment

• I just made this up real quick to see what it will look like.

Comment

Working...
                                X