What's up with Rex Ryan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    Rex Ryan has accomplished more in 2 seasons than Norv has in his entire HC career. He built that team to contend, Norv took over with arguably the most talented team in the league at the time...... and did nothing.
    Rex has done nothing just like Norv has. you keep trying to sugar coat it and its making you look rather foolish.

norv 0 SB appearances

Ryan 0 SB appearances

its a fact. so again, why does Rex get to act like he would win rings with norv's team again?

hypocrisy, its a disease.

Marvin has had a horrible FO his entire stint in Cinn. Yet that team will pop up and contend every once in a while. He is a good coach in an awful organization.
    you realize that norv was the head coach for the two most horribly ran franchises in the NFL, right?

how come you don't make that excuse for him as well?

lewis had talent in cinci, last year he had carson palmer, chad johnson, cedric benson, and TO for god sakes.

what did he do with it? yeah, exactly!

All I can say is, I hop Norv is coach at SD for a looooonnnngggg time. Because SD will never win a championship with him as HC.

As far as you beginning the smack, yeah your team has embarrassed us a lot recently. But we can still go back to Dove Valley and polish our 2 SB Trophies....... Something the Chargers can not....
    i hope tebow remains your QB cuz you guys will never make the playoffs with him.

see? i can play that game too.

i an really sure you do hope norv is always there because as long as he is Denver is not winning the division, that much has been proven time and time again.

but please do enjoy your rings from decades past if it helps you cope.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      Rex has done nothing just like Norv has. you keep trying to sugar coat it and its making you look rather foolish.

norv 0 SB appearances

Ryan 0 SB appearances

its a fact. so again, why does Rex get to act like he would win rings with norv's team again?

hypocrisy, its a disease.

you realize that norv was the head coach for the two most horribly ran franchises in the NFL, right?

how come you don't make that excuse for him as well?

lewis had talent in cinci, last year he had carson palmer, chad johnson, cedric benson, and TO for god sakes.

what did he do with it? yeah, exactly!

i hope tebow remains your QB cuz you guys will never make the playoffs with him.

see? i can play that game too.

i an really sure you do hope norv is always there because as long as he is Denver is not winning the division, that much has been proven time and time again.

but please do enjoy your rings from decades past if it helps you cope.
      Last year Marvin had Palmer, an aging QB who can't stay healthy and couldn't throw the ball to his own team. Aging Ochocinco and TO, who both suck now. And Cedric Benson who is an absolute bust and had one good year.....

Also, SB Rings from decades past >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No Rings
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
        Rex is just being Rex.
        Exactly

He is confident in his players

He is confident in himself

Most people can not handle others who are confident and talk about it.

Personally I think it is great specially in the NFL

So what if he thinks he would have won a ring or two if he was the coach.

If someone does not think that then I do not want them as my head coach.

What do people want...the guy who thinks he would fail and fall flat on his face like how Norv has been doing?!?!

Some people just can not handle the truth
        Let's Ride!

Comment

Working...
        X