No announcement yet.

Revis gets mad during an interview because he is called out on his no P.I. Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revis gets mad during an interview because he is called out on his no P.I. Call

here is the interview

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-j...sn-t-a-penalty

IMO Revis was immature here, although Mike went into him hard. The Jets haven't liked him for years. He's an admitted Giants fan and he goes IN on the Jets.

Comment

Revis was right in what he stated.

The referees did not throw a flag, so to sit there and claim it "was a flag" is simply beating a dead horse.

Build a bridge and get over it.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        Revis was right in what he stated.

The referees did not throw a flag, so to sit there and claim it "was a flag" is simply beating a dead horse.

Build a bridge and get over it.
        I agree, and something that wasn't mentioned was the fact that Brandon was stubling right into him. Marshall actually initiated the contact with his clumsy trip.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I like how he says "the only person who thinks it wasn't a penalty" when I've spoken to plenty of people who think that Marshall just barrelled into Revis and wouldn't have called it. Patriots fans included.

Comment

Just a media guy trying to start trouble to get his media outlet more attention. Revis wasn't in the wrong, but he should know he is the one with more to lose in this type of situation, he should have handled it with more class.
            Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

It was not PI in my opinion.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                I agree, and something that wasn't mentioned was the fact that Brandon was stubling right into him. Marshall actually initiated the contact with his clumsy trip.
                McDonalds bag on the field, maybe?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                  It was not PI in my opinion.
                  Yeah looked more like Marshall lost his footing and fell into Revis. If you watch Revis' eyes, they're focused in on the ball the whole time, he was moving Marshall (who was stumbling on his own for the most part) out of his way to make a play on the ball. Can't punish a guy for doing his job.

It was just one of those situations where contact was definitely made, but it was initiated by the receiver losing his footing/balance.
                  Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Pass interference should be called when the DB creates contact that prevents the receiver from getting a catchable ball. Marshall was not even in position to make the catch, he was stumbling towards Revis. Marshall basically bull-rushed Revis and did not know where the ball was.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                      Pass interference should be called when the DB creates contact that prevents the receiver from getting a catchable ball. Marshall was not even in position to make the catch, he was stumbling towards Revis. Marshall basically bull-rushed Revis and did not know where the ball was.
                      That's exactly what happened...

Doesn't make it a good play by any means by Revis tho ...every single pick he's had this year was thrown right in his chest

Comment

Marshall stumbled into Revis. Revis reacted, got the pick and took it back.

Comment

Revis is without a doubt the luckiest corner in the game tho ...every pick he gets is a throw right into the middle of his chest or in the case of SD ...lands in his lap after Jackson lets it go off his hands

Comment

I taught it was funny to see revis get so made since a lot of PI aren't called on him
                            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Working...
                            X