Brandon Lloyd Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Lloyd Watch

Want to say that we had a great win today hopeully we can carry that momentum into next week and the rest of the season.
    But I'm making this thread to watch Lloyd considering his production over in St.Louis will factor in on our future draft pick.
    He currently has 4 catches for 30 yards. 26 more catches until we get the 5th round lol

I was getting ready to start this same thread. I did one last year with Miami/Marshall. Operation 5th rd pick is in effect.
    sigpic

Comment

DT in his first start has more touchdowns than him, can see the logic in trading him even though Lloyd is a highlight machine
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by JordanElyea View Post
        Want to say that we had a great win today hopeully we can carry that momentum into next week and the rest of the season.
        But I'm making this thread to watch Lloyd considering his production over in St.Louis will factor in on our future draft pick.
        He currently has 4 catches for 30 yards. 26 more catches until we get the 5th round lol
        LOL, I'm right there do doubt about it.
        I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
          DT in his first start has more touchdowns than him, can see the logic in trading him even though Lloyd is a highlight machine
          Thomas didn't start. Decker & Royal did.

Comment

They need to stop tryna have DT run routes n just let him go up n get it ...he is so massive ...he seriously looks like a TE

Comment

4 catches down...26 to go.
              Denver Broncos
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks
              Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JordanElyea View Post
                cool thread, good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by FD CO View Post
                  Thomas didn't start. Decker & Royal did.
                  Who cares, makes it even more impressive. His first game, there
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Who cares, makes it even more impressive. His first game, there
                    His first game was last season, week 2 against Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                      They need to stop tryna have DT run routes n just let him go up n get it ...he is so massive ...he seriously looks like a TE
                      He needs to run routes also.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                        He needs to run routes also.
                        I mean for now and really mainly as a WR....Megatron never was (has gotten better) but still ain't the best route runner but he's just a monster that's unstoppable 1v1...know what I'm sayin ...DT is too big to be a great route runner

N he looked a little less explosive today ...hope he's just workin his way back n it's not permanent from the Achilles

Comment

Lloyd finished with 6 catches for 74yds. He was targeted 12 times.

6 down, 24 to go.
                          Last edited by JayJack; 10-23-2011, 06:13 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

We should be good to go unless he gets hurt or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
                              We should be good to go unless he gets hurt or something.
                              I'm sure glad Lloyd didn't make the Madden cover this season

Comment

Working...
                              X